IDLE TRANSFIGURATION

Start from the beginning

Nanami: If you plan to come out, then please go ahead. They may be disfigured and beyond saving, but murder is murder and it makes me sick.

Footsteps are heard.

Mahito: Ah, what a relief. It would've been very troubling if Gojo was here, but someone this weak wouldn't be worth experimenting on, either...

Nanami: sighs I hate working overtime... so I'll finish this quick.

-----

Gojo: Ahahhahaha, ahahahahaha~! I'm gonna kill you~!

-----

Mahito: Heh~!

Nanami: 'They're quite alike... that picture-perfect silliness... with sinister strength behind them...

After trading a few hits here and there, Nanami prepares for his Ratio Technique, while Mahito braces for it.

BOOM

SPLATTER

Mahito: Eh...? I could've sworn I blocked it with Cursed Energy. Is it THAT kind of technique?

Nanami: ...What do you mean by THAT kind? I hate abstract questions that are up for interpretation.

Mahito: That's good. It seems you don't mind chatting.

Nanami: That depends on someone's character. 'This curse is capable of communicating well, just like the unregistered special grades from Gojo's report. Guess it wouldn't be strange if they were related.'

Mahito: Hey. Tell me something. Which do you think came first? The soul or the body? Come on, you know. Like the chicken or the egg? Does the soul reside in the body? Or is the body built around the soul?

Nanami: '...I'll humor him, I guess.' The former.

Mahito: Bzzt! Incorrect. It's the latter. The soul always comes before the body. The body's shape is determined by the shape of the soul. Such as right now.

His wrist starts getting repaired.

Mahito: I'm not healing. I'm just reinforcing the shape of my soul.

In his hand, is a reconfigured human.

Mahito: Do you get it now? My technique can touch change the shape of one's soul. IDLE TRANSFIGURATION.

The human in his hand grew, with sounds of it's flesh being contorted. He then pulled out two more from his pocket.

Mahito: I keep a stockpile of humans. It's hard to do, you know? Normal people usually die after transfiguring. But what about jujutsu sorcerers?

Nanami: checks the time It's 5:30 PM. I started working at 10, so... I'm clocking out by six. No matter what.

-----------

3rd PERSON POV

???: Yoshino! Where were you? You know you shouldn't be skipping class.

Junpei: Mr. Sotomura...

Sotomuta: Oh yeah, did you hear? Sayama, Nishimura, and Honda are dead. You all were friends, right?

Junpei: ...!

Sotomura: They always looked out for you since you didn't have friends. And you didn't even attend their funerals. Honestly, what's up with you?

Junpei: '...Friends? Me? With THEM? He's insane... You teachers...' You graduated from schools to work in them... You've never experienced the real world, have you?? That's how we end up with overgrown children like you, isn't it?? You, and everyone else...