" Jungkook don't you have hands eat by your self, let taehyung eat too, he is only feeding you and not eating anything " Namjoon scold him making jungkook sulk as he stop eating from taehyungs hand.

" It's ok dad I will eat after him, please don't scold him" Taehyung said making Namjoon sigh as he nodded.

Jungkook smile internally because of his baby but didn't open his mouth to eat anything.

" Please hubby eat it naww, for me please " Taehyung said giving cutest puppy eyes making everyone heart melt.

Jungkook open his mouth quickly eating every bite happily and taehyung giggle when ever jungkook kiss his fingers taking bite from his hand.

Other dreamily look at taehyung who was giggling and smiling.
" Taehyung let me feed you " Jimin said who was sitting on his other side forwarding his hand with toast in front of his mouth.

Taehyung shyly eat it making jimin smile contently.
" You don't need to feed him I will feed him myself " Jungkook said with jealousy and pull taehyung toward himself.

Jimin roll his eyes at him and continue to eat his food. Others didn't say anything and just focus on their food.

" Let me help you appa" Taehyung quickly said getting up from his seat when he saw Jin picking all the plates.

" Sure" Jin smiled and both pick and place all the used plates or utensils in sink for maid to wash them.

Taehyung was going to his room when someone call him. He look back to see jhope standing there with puppy eyes.

" Can you help me with tie taehyung" He said with apology for disturbing him.

" Sure why not hyung" He said smiling and walk near jhope who was shyly looking at his brother-in-law standing so close to him.

Taehyung quickly fix his tie tying it making jhope sigh in relief.
"Thank you" He said but taehyung shrug it off saying" It was nothing "

" Where is my wallet I can't find it"yoongi screamed from his room at maids. Taehyung wide his eyes and ran to yoongi room seeing him angrily glaring at poor maid.

" What happened yoongs" Jhope asked to his angry brother. " This fucking maid can't do a single task, I told him to find my wallet because I am getting late from office but she fucking can't find it" Yoongi said with red eyes nose flaring

Taehyung felt bad for poor maid and walk near yoongi putting his hand on his shoulder. Yoongi calm down a little and look at taehyung with calm expression.

" You can go away I will help him find his wallet" Taehyung said to maid who thank him and quickly ran out from room.

Yoongi smile hearing it and sit on bed with taehyung beside him. Jhope was long gone as he was getting late for his office also.

" Do you remember where you last time put your wallet hyung" Taehyung asked softly making him sigh.

" It was in my coat which I throw at sofa yesterday and now it is not in my coat" He said making taehyung understand.

Taehyung walk near sofa and start to search there. He look up and down but didn't find it. He then put his hand deep into sofa and smile widely when he felt wallet and pull it out from there.

" Here it is hyung, I think it fell from your coat into sofa " Taehyung said giving him his wallet.

Yoongi smile gratefully at him and quickly hug him saying thank you.
Taehyung smile hugging him back.

" Ahem " Both break the hug and look at door where jimin was standing not so happy.

" Hyung let's go dad is waiting for you" He said and walk out. Taehyung frown at his behavior but shrug it off.

" See you tonight " Yoongi said kissing his cheeks and walk away. Taehyung was glued to floor shocked. He quickly wipe his cheeks and ran into his room where his hubby will be.

Jungkook got one week leave and appointed his secretary to work in his place so that he can spend some time with his wifey.

" What took you so long baby, I was waiting for you here " Jungkook pout when taehyung enter inside there room.

" Sorry hubby , yoongi hyung was searching for his wallet so I stopped to help him" He said with apologetic smile and shriek when jungkook pick him up.

" You are my wife ok so don't need to help them just give your all attention to me ok" He whined placing him on bed and started to strip him.

Taehyung blushed and nodded shyly making jungkook coo at him.
" Let's repeat what we did yesterday night" He said making taehyung flushed as he nodded shyly.

Jungkook quickly discarded both of there clothes making love to him.

" This horny bunny" Jin said closing his ears hearing his son groans and moan at daylight.

He was sitting in his room which is beside their room and he can clearly hear what couple are doing.

He smile and blush hearing taehyung moan and cry in pleasure. He want to see him in that state where he look so fucked up. So he walk near there room and without any noise open the door and peak inside seeing couple having there time.

He sweat seeing taehyung sexy body and his moans were music to his ear. He groan and close the door quickly when he felt other are done having there orgasm.

" He is so hot" Jin thought now sitting in his room. He is not bottom but a switch, so him having thought of fucking Taehyung were invading his mind. He growl in frustration and went to take cold shower to take care of his problem.

" Ahhh now I can not walk properly because of you" Taehyung glared at his husband who scratched his back sheepishly.

" What are you waiting for, carry me to dinning table, it's already dinner time" Taehyung sassed making jungkook scared as he instantly pick him up in bridal style walking toward others.

" What happened to him kook" Namjoon asked worriedly seeing his son carrying other.

Taehyung become best root red and pinch jungkook waist to put him down.

" Nothing dad, he is just romantic hubby you know" Taehyung nervously said and limb toward his chair.

Namjoon got the hint and cough little glaring at his son who just look at him proudly.

Yoongi and jihope fisted there hand and glare at him secretly.

             -------------------------------

My mind is so messed up and I don't know how to end the story and my exams aren't helping either 😐
Maybe next will be the last chapter ❤

By✨