Scooter or Bike

Tadashi grabbed your arm and dragged you through the café and up into the living room like area of their apartment.
"Why did you ask me to come?"
"because as my girlfriend on forseing you to watch a scary movie with me."
"alright."
He sat down and pulled you into his lap. You ajusted yourself so your knees were over his thighs and you were testing on his chest. He hugged you.
"do I have to?"
"would you rather take a ride on my scooter?"
"that's scary too!"
"pick one."
"you take a ride on my bike to a mystery place."
"fine."
You dragged him to your f/c  Kawasaki Ninja (picture at top). He laughed.
"what?"
"I feel like a nerd when we ride this."
You put on your jacket and helmet and handed him a helmet, he put it on.
"well when we ride your bike I feel like a dork. You should feel awesome riding my bike."
"no I feel like a nerd because you have this."
"you are a nerd."
Tadashi looked sad.
"why are you upset?"
"you called me a nerd."
"Tadashi," you flipped up his helmet, "if I didn't like it I wouldn't be dating you."
"I would kiss you but it would be hard."
You laughed at him and pulled off your helmet. He took his off. You had to stand on your tippy-toes and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"I told you I loved you."
You kissed him and felt him smile on the middle.