Video memories

Hiro had just found the videos that Tadashi had recorded on baymax. It was taking awhile for them to play. Tadashi came up on the screen again. this time he looked less tired, more happy. he was smiling. "test 36, alright, come in." he said looking to the right. A girl with (h/l) (h/c) locks came in to view. she was wearing a (f/c) hoodie and tadashi's baseball cap. she smiled and waved shyly. "OK, just go stand over there, a-and put your arms out." y/n did as he said. "Baymax scan her." tadashi said. The bot spoke "She seems to have similar feelings as you, tadashi, this feeling is known as love." both y/n and Tadashi blushed.the video flipped to another clip, after awhile test 40 came up. Y/n was sitting next to tadashi in an office chair. "this is test 40..." he yawned. y/n put her hand on his back, "you can take a break you've been at it all night." she said softly. she kissed him on the cheek. the video clicked off again, a two second video was played then it turned on again. out of the windows was black, y/n lay on a couch in his lab. She stirred and tuned to him, "did you turn it off finally?" she asked, he nodded. Tadashi walked to the couch and sat down. y/n opened her arms to him. he hugged her. then flipped around so she was laying on his chest. She turned over. gave him a quick kiss. he smirked. "what?" she asked. he kissed her, she kissed back, he held her tight. "wait." y/n said. tadashi pouted."its creepy to have baymax starring at us, I'm satisfied with my care." she finished. The screen went black. Hiro starred into the black screen.

"what is wrong hiro?" baymax asked.

"that girl in some of the videos, y/n. does she know about Tadashi?"

"I am unsure, would you like to ask her?"

"wha- can i?"

"why yes, i can find her phone number."

"do it." baymax dialed the number. it rung a couple of times. then a man picked up.

"hello?" the voice said. "ugh hi, is there a y/n that you know around."

"who is this?"

"hiro hamada."

"tadashi's brother?"

"yes."

"i'm sorry she isn't with us anymore, she died in a car accident 2 months ago."

"oh im sorry for your loss, i was just calling to tell her that Tadashi had died in a fire, i guess there togeather now."

"i guess they are."