↠ Chapter 3 ↞

ʙᴀʀʀʏ's ᴘᴏᴠ
_________________

ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ, 4:27 ᴘᴍ.

     And yet.. I still haven't told Team Flash about Peter.

     I was helping Peter tie his tie when I heard a loud knock on the door. I was about to go over, but Peter gently grabbed my arm.

     "That's Johnny. He'll be fine for another minute." Peter chuckled softly and I smiled.

     I continued helping him and finally finished his tie. Jeez, even I had a hard time. I heard a loude_r knock, and this time a voice.

     "Petey! I swear on an army of spiders I will burn this door down!" Johnny yelled.

     Peter quickly ran to the door, awkwardly struggling in his suit. He turned the knob and Johnny immediately rushed into his arms. "Johnny! Hot!"

     Johnny eventually caved and let go, rubbing Peter's arm in case he burned it.

     I slowly walked over to the two, my eyebrow raised in confusion. Hot? Rubbing of the arm? You can't keep secrets from me, Peter. I am the ultimate secret keeper. Well, besides Ollie.

     Johnny's eyes wandered around Peter's body before he looked up. He jumped in surprise. "Oh! Hello Mr. Allen, sir!"

     I raise a brow but just smile. "And a hello to you, Mr. Storm."

     Johnny smiles, more embarrassed than ever. His eyes squint slightly as his grin looks like it's stretching ear-to-ear.

     "Are you boys ready to go?" My lips curl up into a smirk, imaging Oliver being there. Being so sexy in that suit of his.. God! Stop it! You're the fastest man alive, not the fastest simp alive!

     Peter nods softly, looking over at Johnny. The two boys smile at each other before looking back at me. "We're ready." He says softly.

     The three of us headed out the door and to the parking lot. Oliver's limo approached us and my smile widened.

     Oliver stepped out and opened the door for us. "Gentlemen, your chariot awaits." He smirked at me and I blushed slightly. Peter and Johnny went in first. Oliver took my hand and helped me in. God. He's so hot.

     We drove to the party and my leg was bouncing with anticipation, but also worry. It felt like something was off, but I just didn't know what.

     When we finally got there, I quickly got out the limo with a jumpy attitude. I still didn't know in what the world was wrong with me. I sneaked my arm over and reached towards Oliver's, and our hands intertwined. Johnny did the same with Peter.

     We got sat down at a nice table. Oliver went on stage and made a speech. I was just simply mesmerized by the way he talked, looked at the crowd, everything. I spaced out for a moment before I heard the most suprising words ever.

     "Thank you, that's all. And now, I welcome our sponsor... The Warblers!"

     My breath caught in my throat as I saw those black and red blazers. The ones with the Dalton Academy symbol. The ones that I knew because of someone. Someone I knew.

     A certain person was in the center of them, and my eyes widened. He started singing the lyrics to a song. The song he performed before. Before.

     "The sun goes down, the stars come out
     And all that counts is here and now
     My universe will never be the same
     I'm glad you came (Came, came, came)"