12.

-
Billy watched as the clock slowly ticked away. The time was going very slow for his liking. He wanted to spent every second with Stu.

Ever since the two started dating, Billy just couldn't keep himself away from Stu. He needed to be around her, it was like she was his lifeline.

He was getting impatient with every minute he's away from her.

"Hey, Billy," hearing someone whisper his name, he turned and saw Sidney.

She had transferred classes and now she was practically in every class he was in.

"Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" She whispered and Billy narrowed his eyes. "No."

He looked away from her and back at the clock. There was only three minutes left of class.

He was ready to jump out of his seat. Maybe he could transfer to Mr. Voldemort class.

So that way, he could be with her every single class. Why didn't he think of that before?

He smiled to himself, it was a great idea and nobody was going to stop him from doing it.

Once the bell rang, Billy jumped up and rushed out of the classroom.

Randy sighed as he noticed that Billy left his stuff behind once again. He walked over and grabbed Billy's stuff.

"Hey, sid! I um..I can walk you to your next class if you want?" Randy told Sidney who shook her head.

"I can walk myself, thank you." Randy frowned and watched Sidney walk away.

"You didn't have to be so rude about it." He mumbled to himself before he walked out of the classroom and into the hallway.

He spotted Billy practically sucking the life out of stu as he made out with her.

Randy walked over to them ,"I seriously hate being single! It's the last semester and we're about to graduate in a couple of months! Why haven't I found a girlfriend!" He leaned against the lockers, pouting.

Stu pulled back from Billy and turned her head to look at Randy.

She slightly smirked, "Have you met the new girl yet?" Randy perked up, "New girl?"

"What New girl?" Billy questioned, and Stu turned to look at him.

"She just transferred here from New York. Her name is Mickey altieri, we have first period together," stu turned to look at Randy.

"I talked to her, she likes horror movies, mostly sequels." She told him

Randy's eyes lit up in excitement, "I want to meet her! When can I meet her!?"

Stu let out a small laugh ,"how about right now? She's coming our way."

Randy turned around and his mouth almost fell open in awe.

There was a girl about the same height as Stu. She had dark brown hair with Brown eyes. She was one of the most gorgeous girls in school.

[Mickey's outfit]- - She stopped in front of them with a smile

[Mickey's outfit]
- -
She stopped in front of them with a smile. "Hi,"

"Hey, Mickey. This is my amazing boyfriend, Billy loomis and this guy right here, is our best friend, Randy Meeks." Stu said,

"Hey." Billy greeted, and Randy snapped out of his trance.

"Hi, I'm um..I'm Randy but you already know that because Stu just told you." Randy was nervous.

He never felt this nervous before. Was it karma for all those times, he made fun of Billy when he was nervous?

"You are the one that loves horror movies, right? The one who works at the blockbuster?" Mickey questioned and Randy nodded

"Yep! That's me," he chuckled, "What's your favorite horror movie?" He questioned

"Carrie." Mickey replied, "what? That's like my favorite too!" Randy said, letting out a small nervous laugh.

Billy and Stu slowly backed up leaving the two alone.

"Bet, they'll be together by Thanksgiving." Stu said and Billy grinned

"Earlier than that," he said and Stu raised an eyebrow, "really?"

"I have faith in Randy." Stu smiled, kissing his cheek.

"They make a cute couple."
------------------------

Word count - 651

Hope you enjoy!

Female Mickey altieri!

I for one, Ship Mickey and Randy. I have no clue why but I just do and I like it.

Also, I decided on a happy ending.