8.

[Stu's outfit]- - A week has passed and it was the day before the Halloween dance

[Stu's outfit]
- -
A week has passed and it was the day before the Halloween dance. Stu was buzzing with excitement as she couldn't wait for the Halloween dance.

Billy on the other hand was nervous and excited. The Halloween dance was kinda his and Stu's first date. He wanted it to go perfect.

He was still upset about his mom leaving but he was looking forward to the dance.

Billy walked down the school hallways which were decorated in Halloween decorations.

He spotted Stu by her locker, her long hair was braided into two ponytails. He could practically feel her excitement from where he was standing.

A smile appeared on his face as he neared her. He leaned against the locker next to hers, "You're really excited."

Stu turned her head looking at him with a big smile on her face. "Of course, I am,"

She shut her locker and fully turned to look at him. "Tomorrow is the Halloween dance and if you think about it. It's kinda like our first date."

"Yeah, it is." Billy said with a small nod,

"I don't have a date to the dance," Randy told them as he came over to them.

"Can I third wheel with you two?" He questioned

"Did you even ask anyone?" Stu questioned,

"Of course, I did. She rejected me...all those times I asked." Randy replied

"So, you asked the same girl to the dance?" Billy asked, sharing an amused look with Stu.

"For a while week?" Stu questioned, and Randy shook his head, "for a whole month."

"That's just sad." Billy told him with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh at my misery." Randy said, rolling his eyes ,

"Oh, I am." Billy told him laughing. Stu chuckled

"Alright, who's the Gal?" She questioned, throwing an arm over Randy's shoulder.

"Her name is Sidney prescott. I keep asking her out and she keeps rejecting me. She even sent her little chihuahua name Tatum after me." Randy replied

Billy snorted, crossing his arms ,"chihuahua. That's a classic."

"Wait, Sidney. That's Tatum's best friend and she has a crush on Billy." Stu said,

"Seriously? Him? Him!" Randy exclaimed gesturing to Billy.

"What? He's hot, dude. He has the looks, the voice, the body that all the ladies want." Stu said, winking at Billy who chuckled.

"Am I not hot enough?" Randy questioned and Stu hummed,

"Buddy, you are handsome. The second most handsome person I know but shy girls like Sidney prescott don't want guys like you. No offense but you could do better." Stu told him

"Who's better than her? I mean, she's the perfect girl. She gets good grades, her family is perfect. She's the perfect girl you could take home to your mother." Randy replied, frowning.

"If you like her so much, I'll talk to her for you but I can't promise anything." Stu told him and Randy smiled

"Seriously! You are the best!" Randy told her, hugging her.

Billy glared at Randy before pushing him back. "Alright, that's enough hugging!"

Stu giggled as the Bell rang. "I'll see you two later." She leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to Billy's cheek before rushing off.

Billy froze, his cheeks heating up and his heart started pounding in his chest. "Ooh, man. She broke you." Randy laughed.

"S- shut up!" Billy told him, "you stutter! Oh my gosh, this is golden!" Billy glared at him.

"I'm about to kill you." He threatened and Randy chuckled before rushing off.

Billy sighed but smiled before he walked off to his own class.

Stu's soft lips against his skin on his mind.
---------------------------

Word count - 606

Hope you enjoy!