Funny seeing you here | 016

Start from the beginning

                            okay i sound clingy and needy i'm
                                                             gonna stop now

                                                                i just miss you
                                                                 Read 2:38pm

                                     wow read i see how it is eilish

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

Billie's never like this, it's weird. I get a call from Isaiah, so I quickly answer. "Ugh, are you coming home yet? I'm bored." I groan. "Um, come to the elevator, I need your help." He says.

"The elevator? What's wrong? Did you get stuck again?" I laugh. "No, just come here, c'mon!" He rolls his eyes. "Okay, okay. I'll be there in a minute." I tell him before hanging up. I put my phone in my pocket and head to the elevator.

God, what has this kid done to himself now?

The elevator doors open and my jaw drops when I see that it's not Isaiah.

"Oh, hey, Nevaeh. Funny seeing you here." She smirks.

It's Billie.

Billie Eilish is right in front of my eyes. What the fuck is happening right now?

"Billie?" I say. "It's me, angel." She smiles. I run up and hug her. "There's no way this is happening right now." I say, wrapping my arms around her.

"It's happening, Vae." She giggles. "How did you do this!" I ask. The elevator opens again and this time, it's actually Isaiah. "Me." He says, wheeling a suitcase out of the elevator.

"You know how I asked you for Isaiah's number? Well, I planned it out with him and bought a plane ticket and here I am." She grins. "I didn't go to Jason's house, I was picking her up from the airport." Isaiah laughs. I smile and hug him as well. "Thank you for this, Zay." I whisper to him.

"Of course, Vae." He whispers back.

I seriously can't believe that this is real.

"Alright, we get it, you're best friends. I want another hug." Billie rolls her eyes. I giggle and hug her again. Okay, there is so much I could say about her right now. "C'mon, let's go back to the apartment." Isaiah says. We all walk back to our apartment and Sunny runs off the couch and over to Billie.

"Oh my God, Sunny!" She picks her up and hugs her close to her chest. "This is mainly the reason I came her." She tells me. "Yeah, definitely." I say sarcastically. "No need to be jealous, Vae. Sunny just loves me." She boasts. "Shut up, dumbass." I scoff.

"Ew, women flirting. I'm out." Isaiah grimaces and goes to his room. "We're not flirting!" I shout through his door. "Whatever helps you sleep at night!" He says back.

"So, you gonna give me a tour, Miss Grant?" She says with a smirk. "No, I'm not a real estate agent." I shrug. "Ugh, rude." She frowns. "I'm kidding, come here." I laugh and wave for her to follow me.

"So first, this is the studio." I show her the dance studio. "You have a dance studio in your apartment? Hella boujee." She chuckles. "It was a random room, so we turned it into this when we moved in." I tell her.

I show her the kitchen and the living room and then I lead her to my room. "And now, here's my room." I say. "Wow, I'm actually getting an in person view of it now." She giggles. "Mhm." I nod. "I love it, Vaeh." She says. "Thanks, B." I smile.

"You can sit down, you know." I laugh. "Oh, oops." She chuckles and sits down on my bed. "Sorry that I'm low-key boring, I just don't know what you wanna do because I wasn't expecting this today." I say. "It's okay. Honestly, I'd literally be happy doing anything with you. I like you a lot, Vae." She sighs.

"I like you too, Bil." I say. She looks down at my lips before looking back up at my eyes. She starts to lean in, but the door opens, making us jump apart.

"Nevaeh, I'm- Oh, shit, did I cockblock you?" Isaiah gasps. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Yeah, you did." Billie answers. "Billie!" I say. "Well, what did you think was gonna happen, Nevaeh?" She says, making me sigh. "Yeah, exactly." She smirks.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm leaving now." Isaiah says before walking out and shutting the door.

I think we were gonna kiss?

I don't know, but I kind of wish it happened.

Maybe next time.

a/n 🤍

finally they metttt