"You again? Didn't I tell you to leave?" Rye turned his head around, where the ginger tom was standing. He looked more nervous than annoyed.

"Sorry! My sister wanted these feathers. She's very persistent," He explained.

The ginger tom's expression softened. "Heh, so was my sister. Well, half-sister," He shrugged. "Her name was Honeywing. She was pretty persistent, I can't remember the last time she ever took a break!"

"Oh, my sister is the opposite. Destiny is very chaotic," Rye chuckled. Honeywing? What an odd name, Rye mewed in his head, though he decided to keep it in his head.

"I'm told I'm the chaotic one out of my three brothers," The ginger tom snorted.

"You? Chaotic? I don't see it," Rye smiled with a purr. "You seem really nice,"

"Heh, thanks," The tom chuckled. "I'm Foxleap, by the way."

"Oh, I'm Rye," Rye mewed, instinctively tilting his head at the odd name. "I'm sorry if this is rude, but what's with the names? Not that they're bad or anything! I've just never heard names like Foxleap or Honeywing."

"Don't worry, they are rather unique names," Foxleap mewed with a flick of his tail. "I live in a clan. FireClan, which was actually made by my brother. Our naming system typically contains two different words..." The tom went on, explaining how naming worked in the clan.

"That makes sense," Rye dipped his head. "So, what are your brothers' names?"

"Firestar and Oakshine. I also have a half-brother, Sunfall. He was Honeywing's littermate," Foxleap recited. Rye's ears perked up at hearing Sunfall's name.

"Sunfall? Is he a golden tom with yellow eyes?" The gray and brown tom mewed.

"Yes! Do you know him? How is he doing?" Foxleap practically jumped up at hearing his half-brother's name.

"He's good. He's living at this place called the fair. We actually just left there this morning," Rye nodded.

"Rye! There you are!" A voice called out. Rye twisted his head around to see Destiny bounding over. "What's taking so long? I thought you died or something!" She rolled her deep blue eyes, then turned toward Foxleap. "This guy giving you problems?"

"N-no! We were just chatting," Rye replied. "Destiny, this is Foxleap. Foxleap, you've already met my sister, Destiny."

"Foxleap? What kind of funny name is that?" Destiny scoffed, a hint of a chuckle mixed into her mew.

"Destiny!" Rye hissed at the white molly. "Don't be rude! It's a nice name!"

Foxleap only chuckled, waving his paw dismissively. "It's okay, it is a bit of a funny name," His ears were slightly hot from the compliment.

"And what's so dangerous about this place, anyways? Seems fine to me," Destiny added as she took the golden budgie feathers from Rye.

"Oh, well, my brother Firestar doesn't like outsiders," Foxleap's green eyes trailed down to the dry grass. "If he or anyone else from FireClan sees you, they might attack you."

"FireClan? How many clans are there?!" Destiny scoffed. 

"It's only us and BrambleClan," The ginger tom's mew was nearly a whisper at the mention of BrambleClan. "Anyways, I should start heading back. It was nice to meet you two," Foxleap dipped his head before trotting off. Rye waved his tail before he and his sister trotted back toward where the river ended.

"So, what could you be chatting about for you to be gone for an hour?" Destiny gave her brother a nudge.

"Nothing, really. He was just telling me about his clan and his family." Rye shrugged bashfully. "Oh! And apparently, Sunfall is his half-brother! Small world, isn't it?"

"You were talking about that for an hour? Last time you spent an hour talking was with that tom you thought was cute-" Destiny cut herself off, her mouth making a small circle of realization. "Ohh, you think he's cute, don't you?" She began to tease.

"W-what? No! I just met him!" His whole pelt burned with embarrassment. "You kept asking questions, do you think he's cute then?" Rye retorted.

"Nah, he's not my type," Destiny shrugged. "Besides, he's probably gay,"

"What makes you think that?" Rye snorted.

"I don't know, he just gave the vibe," Destiny explained with a nod of her head. "Just like how I figured out you were gay before you told me," She shrugged. 

"I didn't know you were bisexual until you told me," Rye added. "So who knows?"

Destiny merely shrugged, proudly carrying her golden budgie feathers. "I think I saw a hollowed tree stump nearby. We could make our nests there." She added. "Here, I'll show you where I saw it,"