Chapter 2: Robin

I'm so lost.
I have attended this school and lived at theses dorms for three years, but I am completely and utterly lost.  I stayed a couple of hours after class in order to start my project. Yes, it is the first day of senior year, so we really haven't discussed any sort of project, but my fingers were just itching to start a new sculpture. In my architectural program, I work with building my creations, mostly through clay sculptures.
My deprived state deliriously leads me to a new wing at Queen's that I've never been in before. What did the sign say this was?
Classical music faintly fills the halls, and I come across a small window beside a door. Tutus of every color invade my vision. Each girl bares a number across their back, and I can't help searching for familiar faces. I see some that I recognize from my French, History, and Statistics classes, but a surprising color catching my eye. An obsidian tutu stands out from the sea, and as my gaze travels from her defined legs, I reach her honey colored hair. As if sensing my invading eyes, the girl turns around, and stares me straight in the eyes.
Golden.
Pure golden eyes like pools of amber connect with mine. Beautiful. However, her tense expression makes me realize that I do not belong in this wing. I quickly dart out of view, and continue my way through the school in search of the dorms.

~~~

"Dude, you look horrible."
"Wow. Thank you for that astute observation."
First period English does little for my tired state. Percy's comment on the bags under my eyes don't faze me, but it does make my eyes roll. He knows that my major requires late nights in the studio, but it still amazes people that even though I made it back to the dorms in time to sleep, I still look like I didn't sleep a wink.
Probably because I didn't.
Percy is a painting major and my closest friend. We've been roommates since freshman year, and I guess you could say we "clicked". Percy's finger pokes my temple which I swat away with my hand. He can be immature sometimes.
"Yo, did you here that Adrianna Vance might be in this class?," Percy said.
I scrunch up my eyebrows at his comment. Adrianna Vance is a well known name at this school, but I personally have never met. First, I know she's a ballet dancer, and apparently a damn good one. Second, I know that her personality isn't the most sunshine and rainbows. Whose is these days? Lastly, and the most important fact, she is wicked smart and is currently rivaling me as the top student at the academy.
"Wait what," I questioned as I faced Percy, "Did she switch her schedule already? Guess her English class yesterday did not satisfy royal standards.

Percy chuckles under his raised hand at my back handed compliment. I might have never met the girl before, but from what I do know, she is prickly and is my largest competition. Mostly every student has filed into the class beside the teacher himself, so when the wooden door opens, I expect Mr. Wilson to enter.
When did Mr. Wilson have such nice legs?
As the legs lead to a figure, my eyes can't move away. Long blonde hair flows behind the girls face, and her straight posture leads me to look at her face. Plump pink lips, strong nose, and cat like eyes. Tiger like eyes. The golden eyes mine connected with yesterday find them once again.  At her entrance, whispers fill the classroom:
"Holy shit it's her"
"She so gorgeous up close"
"Is that Adrianna Vance?"
"Damn look at those legs"

I ignored the last comment, although true, and focused more on the comment I had heard before that.
This girl is the Adrianna Vance that I have been trying to academically take down since freshman year, and now she's in my class. I track her as she walks down the rows of desks with her face straight and chin held high. This devil on legs places herself in a desk next to a dark haired girl. Right in front of me.