𝐕𝐈 • 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

"So, tell me about yourself," Blant as an unsharpened pencil, fantastic.

"I'm a girl, I have two eyes, I have one nose, I'm a witch, I'm alive, I breathe—"

Kinda rude but I won't regret it. He looked dumbstruck and speechless. Aquila hoped he wouldn't talk the rest of the ride, but man, she was wrong. He laughed it off.

"Wow, I really like your attitude. sarcastic huh? I'm gonna have so much fun with you" Now I really regret allowing him to sit in this compartment.

"Pardon," she said mockingly and continued reading her book.

Turns out, some people cannot bring themselves to shut their mouths even when around strangers.

The whole train ride was a headache for this boy. Alan was asking silly questions and bothering her. Aquila didn't ask for it, but he started explaining his whole life story. A half-blood, his mother was a witch and his father was a muggle, unfortunately, his mother died in childbirth so they both never met each other and he did not know magic existed until he received his Hogwarts letter.

In between this stupidity, A girl and boy came in search of his toad, and the trolly lady

"Anything from the cart, dears," she asked smiling kindly. Aquila loved chocolate more the anything, muggle chocolate. But what she did have were Bettie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, and Chocolate Frogs. Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Licorice Wands, and other candies she'd eaten in her early childhood.

"I'll take caramelized cherries and pumpkin pasties,  Ma'am,"

Alan however brought so many candies including Bettie Bott's Every Flavor Beans the best part of the whole train ride was seeing Alan get a vomit-flavored bean, all she knew was that he would never dare eat Bettie Bott's Every Flavor Beans again in his life.

The purple evening sky caught her attention it looked like lit up Astrelaia she wondered what Vega and Deimos would be doing probably fighting with each other or chasing around the night palace like Tom and Jerry.

They both were literal gods and yet she never saw them behave like one. They were as normal as they can get.

Though she'd stayed at camp for the past two years, Aquila frequently visited Astrelaia to catch up with her family. She'd never lost touch. But Hogwarts, it's the safest place in the wizarding world, there might be restrictions but who can stop a demititan? And soon they'll reach Hogwarts. So she decided to change into her Robes. She left Alan to change in the compartment and headed to the girls' bathroom at the end of the train someone bumped into her.

"Watch where you're going girl" a boy's voice drawled he had a pale pointed face and blonde hair that was almost white There were two other gorilla-type boys behind him one of them was clutching his left hand knuckle.

"Excuse me? It's you who needs better eyesight," she expressed annoyed.

"Who are you?" he asked clearly pissed.

"Move."

"Are you a mud blood as well?" he asked.

"I'm not," she snapped. From this question, it's obvious he was a pure-blood.

"Hmm... I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he introduced and held out his hand. A Malfoy...not someone I want to be friends with. Aquila ignored his hand.

"Aquila Scott," she said plainly, clearly not wanting to talk with this pure-blood manic anymore, her time was wasted.

"You're a Scott," he pondered. It was amazing how in the wizarding world, she could get so many benefits with her surname. Thanks to her maternal ancestors.