Chapter 18 - High-School Crush

MinJi's POV

"shh...it's okay, you can cry" I whisper to the girl, who is in my lap, crying..."Minji" she whisper in my neck as i hug her tighter, she also snuggle closer to me, Y/n was standing there looking at us coldly, I motion her to sit, but she shake her head and went upstair.

After some times, i can feel the girl calm down on my lap "Thank You Minji" She said as i smile "It's nothing...Hanni" she also smile and climb down off my lap, The other Kim's sibling were also there..."So...u know her" Taehyung ask hanni as she nod "She is my friend" Hanni said.

"Minji meet them, they are danielle, haerin and hyein, my siblings that I told you about" hanni said to me as I smile at her siblings "I am Kim Minji" "Danielle" "Haerin" "Hyein" They said coldly with a emotionless face.

As expected, when they are Kim's Cousin, Cold Coldy, Well as I observe Hanni is also cold type person, but She is sweet to her known ones.

"Hey...um...Oh! minji...have you seen Y/n, Well i expect you to be with y/n as you are always so clingy to Y/n" Hyunjin said smirking while observing the house, where y/n is nowhere to be found "So...Y/n went upstair...to change I guess" I sassily reply as he look at me.

"I guess huh...Well maybe you don't want to be with y/n anymore, bcuz you remember, when i used to ask you where is y/n, you would answer confident...but now i guess" He chuckles as I look at him angrily and stand up from my sit.

(Aniyo, they are not enemy,  its just a playful fight for y/n)

"Listen-Hey side man- Oh! Hyunjin" I was cut off my someone yell, We look at the sound direction to see, Y/n running and Felix at her back trying to catch her, She went behind hyunjin.

"You cheater" Felix Yell coldly "I didn't cheat, just admit you lose the game, loser" Y/n said back coldly.

(Again they are not fighting, remember they talk like this)

"wow...what happen" Hyunjin said as felix humph..."He lose the game, and accusing me that I cheat" y/n said while putting her chin on hyunjin's head as she is taller (You are so freacking tall).

"Just admit that u lose" Y/n continued as she run her hand to her right side hair, as felix just glare at her.

"Well...I admit...Felix is not so good at game like Y/n" Hyunjin said while gulping as Y/n smirk, "humph" Felix cross his arms , as hyunjin and Y/n both hug Felix, Hyunjin look at me and smirk.

"okay...Everybody come eat your Lunch" IU said , as  we all nod and went to the dinning table.

Y/n's POV

We all nod and went to the dinning table, Hyunjin said he have to use washroom, so he went upstair to Felix's room, we all sit, I save my left side sit for minji to sit, I look at minji and tap beside me, She look at me But Sit beside hanni.

I frown while looking at them talking, Minji saw that I save the sit beside me for her to sit but still she sit with that girl, and now not even looking at me, Did she really ignore me for that new girl, I coldly glare at them but then look away when Hyunjin came. 

"Hyunjin-shii come, sit" I said to hyunjin as he sit beside me, at the sit I save for Minji, Hyunjin smile and we start to eat "Seems like, Minji really ignore you for that new girl" Felix whisper to me and he was sitting at my right side.

I look at him, then at Minji, She was busy talking to that new girl, I shrug and continue to eat my food "Hey Minji can you pass the salt" I told her but she didn't respond means she didn't hear "Minji..." I call her again but again same, she didn't hear bcuz she was f*cking busy talking.

"Hyunjin pass me the salt" I told him coldly "Hey Nayeon, can you pass me the salt" Hyunjin said to nayeon coldly as nayeon pass the salt, he whisper a thanks and give me the salt "Here"

I talk it from him and whisper a thanks, I grip my chopsticks tighly bcuz of anger as it broke , "Shit..." I curse under my breathe , as Hyunjin notice it "Umm IU Noona, can you hand me another Chopsticks" He ask IU unnie.

Unnie nod and give him a new pair , He remove its package and give it to me "Here"  He said as i take it, unnie notice it "What happen" Unnie ask "Her chopsticks broke, maybe it was weak" He answer as unnie nod.

"Anger taking over" Felix whisper to me and smirk "Shut up" I whisper and continue to eat...

Time skips...

Author's POV

Now, everyone was sitting in the living room, Hyunjin and felix were sitting in a duo sofa, while the kim's siblings were sitting on the big sofas , expect for IU, Ms.Lee, Mr.Kim, bcuz they went to the company...

Y/n was in her room, She come downstair and see that all the sits were full expect for one sit that minji save for her, But How she aspects that , she ignore her and to hyunjin and felix "Y/n Here- Stand up" minji get cut off when Y/n spoke to felix.

He confusily stand up and get suddenly push to Hyunjin's Lap, and Y/n sit where felix was sitting earlier , Hyunjin's and felix's face , they both went red, as felix glare at y/n.

Y/n Roll her eyes and turn to look at minji coldly "I will sit here" Minji receive this cold answer from y/n, as minji look at y/n with unknown expression.

As felix get a comfortable position on hyunjin's lap, his phone ring, he look at the call ID "Y/n Your high-school crush is calling" He said as y/n snap her head to felix "Who my high-school crush" She ask confusily while looking at him annoyedly "Sul- YAH! I told you, she is not my crush" 

She said in the speed of light cutting felix off and take the phone from him and answer it "Hello" Y/n answer and went out to talk..."Well, i must admit, She was crazy for y/n" Hyunjin said while daydreaming "Then...She  almost kill me when she saw me with y/n" Felix said "Good thing...that I told her that you are her brother" Hyunjin said and smirk "so you own me a thank you hyunjin continue , felix Sulk "Fine"

"But still...man she is so obsessed with y/n" Hyunjin said as felix nod "but why do you call her "y/n's high-school crush" Hyunjin ask "Bcuz she likes y/n- no sorry, she loves y/n" felix respond

"but I don't so she is not my crush"  

Thanks for reading
10 votes for next chapter

__________________________________________________________

Hey guys, here a long (not so) chapter, hope you all like and don't be a silent reader, your comments give me motivation, anyway bye...Love Ya