Chapter 16 - Cousins

Author's POV

"Thanks for saving my Unnie" She said Coldly You smirk and turn towards her and 'wow she is much smaller than me' You thought.

"For sure Ms.Kim" You said "Chaeyoung come let's go to cafetaria" you heard Lisa shout as the smol bean start to walk away , you also went to minji who was sulking while crossing her arms.

You went to her and hold her cheeks "what happen Mrs.Lee" you remember , you use to call her that when you both were young , she blush and slap your arms, "Shut up" she said , you chuckles at her and hold her hand.

Time Skip...

After the break , now you are at biology class with I.N , you and I.N seat at the back row , even the break is finish , the teacher and the students are not here, you two cntinue to talk with each other even the students start to come. 

"Y|n look cool" 

"yeah i don't think i will regret if i marry y|n"

"yeah but don"t forget about straykids

"ofc girl, Felix deep voice is so hot"  AND ETC.

they continue whisper althought u two can hear everything, then the biology teacher came and start to teach the chapter.

RyuJin's Pov...

"Lia this for you" A boy came and hand lia a white rose, then he walk away as beomgyu and jimin walk in, they both glares at him and come to us "did he hand you this" lia nod, beomgyu take a deep breadth and take the rose from lia.

he toke out a small black substances and hand it to jimin, jimin put the small thing infront of us "its a mimi camera"   jimin said  "and we can't trust anyone"  beomgyu continue.

"okay oppa we will be carefull next time" Yuna said as beomgyu and jimin oppa nod, "well we came here to inform you that dad call us and said to come home early" jimin said, we nod and they went to there class. 

At The Middle Of Class...

our teacher was teaching but get distracet when someone open the door, it was taehyung oppa  with kai "excuse me" kai said as the teacher nod, taehyung step forward and hand a letter to the teacher , after reading that the teacher nod.

"sisters come" taehyung oppa said as we stand up, pack our bags and head towards them.

"what happen oppa" ryujin ask as they hop into the car  " dad call us and said to come home fastly" "kai explain  "but what about others" Lia ask as taehyung start the car  "don't worry other them, we told them to go we will come with u guys" taehyung said  "okay"

Jihyo's Pov...

"Shh, u have us , don't cry" Dad said to our cousins , who were crying in our soon-to-be mom's arms means Ms.lee arms while hugging , Ms.lee was rubbing their backs to calm them down , Dad was looking at them with so much love espiasally at Ms.lee 

"Dad is getting blind in love" I heard Jeongyeon whisper , Suddenly dad get up from the sofa and turn towards us  "Okay so u all might be confused , why ur cousins are here and why they are crying" Dad said as we all nod  "well they just lost their parents at the car accident and...

Flashback...

Mr.Kim's Pov

"hello" I said as i pick up phone and hop in my car "B-brother P-ll-s" "Hello what happen" i said panickly as i heard my brother couch "P-pls go to my mansion and pick up my d-daughters pls f-fastly" he plead in the phone where i start my car "okay i am on my way but can you tell me what happen" I said while speeding my car "Pls take care of my princesses and tell them their parents loves them so much"

"there dad and mom loves them so so much and we are sorry we can't find their older sister" he said  "Listen- Pls take care of them"  He cut me off by saying this and suddenly i heard a loud burst and then not a single sound came. 

i fastly pull out of my car and run inside the mansion where my four newphews were messing with each other , they saw me and come to hug me "were is your dad and mom" I ask them while caressing their heads "they went to solve some problems"  They said as i nod knowing their parents are not gonna come forever.

"Okay pack your bags , we all are coming with me"  I said  "okay!!!" They said and run to their rooms.

Flashback Ends...

"After coming here , they turn on the TV and the new pop up of their parents accident and they can't control themself from crying" I explain to my childrens as they nod,

"So i decide that i will...Adopt them "

20 Votes for next chapter

_____________________________________________________________________

Yeah! Fighting , So i will continue my stories in This Account and also my exams are near so it might take me time to update , Thanks and Have a nice day