Jack shook his head incredulously. "So, since I've been home?"

"No underwear."

"You're so fucking good to me," he groaned, not even giving me a warning before dipping his head between my legs with a satisfied moan and eating me like I'm the best meal he's ever had in his life. "Fuck, you taste good."

I whine at his words, and the way his lips brush against the sensitivity of my core.

"I fucking missed your pussy," Jack breathes, slipping two fingers between my folds, again, without warning, and sends me reeling at the mention of the word pussy coming from his lips. I love it when Jack talks to me while he fucks me, apparently.

"Tell me more," I whisper, unlocking a new kink I didn't know I harboured. Dirty talk.

"I'd rather just rail you, Princess," he hums between my legs, still licking slow circles and pumping his fingers in and out harshly, the contrast of feelings making me dizzy. My legs shook and my stomach churned in a weird fizzling way that made me feel like maybe I was close to coming. But this was so different to the first time Jack had made me come for him, this was intense, almost painful, but it felt so fucking phenomenal I might actually cry.

"Jack, I think I'm gonna—"

"I know," he rasps, tongue flicking my clitoris before he fully just started sucking and sent me straight over the edge. My back arches instinctively, hips pushing up to meet him, legs shaking and entire body feeling like I was on fire. I'd never had such an intense orgasm in my life, and it left me screaming. Jack grinned up at me lazily, mouth open and eyed hooded as he continued to pound his fingers into me. "Good girl."

Then I'm whining out a high pitched moan, and he's praises me even more. "Such a good, pretty girl. That's it baby, come for me."

Jack doesn't pull away from me when I come down from my high, shaking and sweating and out of breath. In fact, he begins eating me again, and at first I think he's cleaning me up, but then he's back to gripping my thighs, holding me still as he attacks my sensitive nerves some more.

"R-Rowdy, s-stop," I pant, sucking in a breath before letting out a cry of pleasure. I grip at his hair, tugging gently. I don't really want him to stop. "I'm h-hypersensitive."

"Good," he rasps, not pulling away. "Come for me again."

And I do. Twice.

"My turn," he grins, mischievous and dark, and for a second I think he's going to ask me to suck his dick again, but instead, he sits back in the backseat, unzips his jeans and yanks them down just enough for his cock to spring free.

It's hard and pulsing and fucking glorious and I can't take my eyes away.

"Sit on me," he commands, he's not asking, he's telling me what to do.

I nod my head, unable to form words as I spread my legs over his thighs, straddling his hips and lowering myself over him, taking him like a champ and pushing down until he's completely in me. Entirely. More than I could take the first time.

I gasp loudly at the feeling of him, the way he twitches inside me, the way he fills me up to the point I feel like I can't breathe.

"Jack—"

"Grind for me pretty girl," he husks, again, not a question. A command. Jack's hands become harsh, selfish, as he uses one to grip the skin of my hip, hard. The other, coming to rest on the front of my neck, squeezing lightly until I'm choking ever so slightly. Just enough to make me lightheaded.

My eyes roll back as my lashes flutter from the feeling, causing a groan from Jack. This new feeling sparking something deep within me, and I suddenly start riding him harder, until I'm bouncing and he's swearing and moaning and his head hits the headrest with a gasp. "Fuck yeah, baby. Like that."

I must rock my hips in a way that feels too good, because Jack chokes out a strangled moan with wide eyes, seemingly taking him by surprise. He grips both of my hips, stopping completely.

"You're gonna mark me come, sweetheart."

I do it again, smiling up at him innocently as I blink at him with doe-eyes. "So, come?"

"Naughty girl," He grins, stopping me again. "Come where? Inside you? Without a condom on?"

I pause. "Oh." I'd forgotten about that.

Jack chuckles, moving my hips against me gently. "I'll admit, I'd love to come in you. Make you mine."

"We shouldn't be stupid," I whisper, hands on his shoulders to hold myself up.

"No, baby," he grins, leaning up to press a kiss to my jaw. "So where do you want it?"

I suck in a breath. "You don't have a condom?"

Jack shakes his head, telling me that he doesn't. "It's like you said, I wasn't planning on screwing you in the back of my car tonight."

I smile, gliding my hands thought his hair, loving the way he shivers at my touch, leaning into me with half-lidded eyes and a tiny smile.

"I'm really glad you did," I admit, chewing on my bottom lip.

Jack grins, brushing his fingertips over the skin of my thighs. "Me too."

And with those words, and the way I knew that I loved him more than I'd ever loved anyone in my life, I tell him: "In my mouth, please."

Jack chokes on his own spit, eyes wide and chest heaving. "Wait, seriously? You liked that?"

I nod lightly, scrunching my nose. "You taste good."

"Holy fuck," he splutters, leaning up to kiss me again. "Where have you been all my life?"

I roll my eyes. "Literally right in front of you."

Jack smirks. "Girl of my dreams."