First day of college

The next day..
It was morning and Sophia was eating her breakfast very nervously..she already wore her clothes which were selected by her professional designer..to fit the college's rules..

to fit the college's rules

Sophia's look..Sophia had to wear her crown according to the royal rules

THE DINING TABLE
Everyone noticed Sophia's nervous behaviour..
Jk who was sitting beside kept his hand on hers..

Jk :- u will be fine...just relax hun..*he said calmly*

Mulan :- yea sweetie..just be urself..and I will assure u everyone will love u! *She said trying to cheer her..to which Sophia smiled a little*

Sophia :- thank you guys..*she said wiping her face with a napkin as she was done eating*

Guard :- Princess Sophia the driver is ready..*he said looking down on the floor..*

Jk :- she will be there in couple minutes *he said Coldly and the guard bowed and left*

Tae :- Sophia it's ur first day..so behave and don't cause trouble..if u feel lost go the principal's office and ask for help ok? *He asked quite serious*

Sophia :- ok oppa..jk oppa will u come with me to drop me please? *She asked him but jk smiled a little and said*

Jk :- sorry baby..I have some work but I promise I will come to pick u up..ok? *He said sadly but his work was very important*

Sophia had a sad expression but she showed him a quick smile and said "ok"
She said bye to everyone and left for her college..

At the college
As she reached the college..she looked around..it was huge..but not bigger then her castle.. suddenly some girls ran towards her..

Girl 1 :- oh my god! It's the princess..um *she quickly bowed and Sophia bowed back to with a smile*

Girl 2 :- can I get a autograph pl-ease! I will tell my mom that princess Sophia is studying in my college..

She was surrounded by this type of girl..but then one sweet looking girl came and said..

Girl:- cut it out girls! She is new here and u guys are making her uncomfortable! *She said as the girls moved back*

The girl introduced herself as "Julia" she was a model's only daughter..she was also a model..but still continued her studies as per her father's wishes..Julia was a senior in the college..she knew Sophia was a princess but she talked to her like a normal person so Sophia was happy talking to her

Julia helped Sophia to look around the college..and took her to her first class..

In her first class Sophia introduced herself..she felt all the boys looking at her..of course Sophia was pretty..she felt awkward but ignored it..in lunch she reached out to Julia..Julia also had some friends..
Marie..James..and aria
They all talked to Sophia warmly and didn't even asked her about her personal life..as they obviously knew!