"I don't want to leave you. Not now not never". I never spoke things like these to anyone except vachi. And now, i aisha is making me speak and do things which I never thought to do after vachi betrayed me. It's been more than 2 hours. She neither opened the door nor her sobs stopped. It took another 3hours to open the door. I got up, my legs feeling numb.

I took in her appearance. The finger prints that were clearly visible few hours ago were now where seen. The busted lip is covered by a red lipstick.For the first time i didn't liked red colour on her lips. I've seen her mostly in red lipstick. She looked so powerful and elegant. But today, all I'm seeing is the girl who's broken and covering her mess with a red lipstick. Has it always been like this? Or am I just getting to know her now?

"Was it your mom? Just say yes or no" i find myself asking her. As akhil messaged, she didn't go out of her house once in these 5 days and neither anyone visited Singhania mansion. So it lead to the only person who can do this. I know if it has been any other my aisha won't sit down quitely. She would show them their place. But if it's her mom, i know she will take anything her mom gives.

"I'm hungry,can you make anything for me?!" She asked with her dead eyes. How opposite?! Just few days back her eyes held so much happiness in them. But now?! I internally chuckled.I nodded at her and went to kitchen and started the coffee machine when I heard her say "not coffee. I have been staying up since days. I want a good sleep". Did she not sleep? No ! The correct question would be 'did her mom didn't let her sleep'. I nodded and began making juice. Meanwhile, I gave her chocolate that was in the refrigerator to eat. As she took a bite, a tear rolled down her cheek. Followed by many. Was she starved?

I went and stood in front of her. "Talk something will you?" I said with the least amount of patience I had. When all I wanted to do was scream. Scream at myself because i didn't had an ounce of idea what she went through these days. Scream at her for not calling me. For not saying. Her one word, one message, one call. I would've been there for her. Leaving everything behind.

"Yes. It was maa. Because she still hates me.Apparently for breaking someone's heart and breaking someone's house" a chuckle left her mouth. She laughed and walked to kitchen.She gulped down the whole juice within a go.

"Now you got the answer. I hope I can sleep now" saying this she began climbing stairs. I followed her silently. She opened the guest bedroom and hopped on the bed and covered herself with quilt. I removed my tie, shirt and blazer and joined her. I wanted to hold her. Close. She won't let me. I know. But I won't leave her.

So i made her turn towards me despite her trying not to move an inch from her sleeping position which is me facing her back.As soon as I held her cheek, a painful hiss left her mouth. If it's paining this much then how the fuck did she covered her face with makeup. After a few seconds I heard her speak.

"We shouldn't be doing this rudra. We aren't supposed to be this close. I am not supposed to get comforted by you. Not only you. I'm not supposed to get comforted by anyone" she spoke, her eyes closed.

"Why not?Why aren't you supposed to get comforted by anyone?!" I ask as i tuck few of her hair strands back. Instead of her answer, I heard her softly breathing.

AISHANI

I wished like I was wishing from past 5 days. I wished to open my eyes and not to see the same ceiling that I've been watching since 5 days. With a small hope, I opened my eyes and saw that i wasn't in Singhania mansion anymore. I felt relief wash over me like a tsunami.

Thinking about the things she uttered, the way she slapped, the way i was starved.... What will she do when she comes to know that all she did will be worthless? What will she do when she gets to know that I never did anything wrong? Will she atleast feel sorry? Will people actually feel sorry? Rudra, vachi, shavi, Hridev, vachi's parents.... Will th- they be sorry? I stare at myself. Tears running down my cheeks.