"A Shot in the Dark."

!!Mizuki is in middle school so I may call them he/him at times!!

- Middle School, Courtyard -
(Past Ena's POV)
{Ena, Airi, Mizuki}

"Yeah it was really funny, basically Shizuku..."

Airi was telling me a story, it was rather boring so I was just nodding hardly paying attention, I noticed someone in school standing near me and Airi, I didn't know his name but I think I've seen him around in school, it almost seemed as if he was watching us.

"Hey Airi.." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"See him over there, I think he's stalking us.. he's been following us for a while." I pointed to where the dusty pink haired kid was standing.

"Ooh~ I think you have a secret admirer ena!"

"Ew. He's not even that attractive! Besides, we wouldn't look any good in photo's together. Brown and pink totally don't go together!"

"Hey! My hair's pink and we always take photos together."

"Yeah but your hair is a different shade." I rolled my eyes slightly smiling.

"Yeah yeah okay. Why don't you go ask why he's stalking us? Call him out for it and maybe he'll confess."

"Yeah and what would I say!" I said jokingly, "hey you I know you don't know me but why are you stalking me even though you could just be looking at the trees or something."

"Yup! Get going then, shoo shoo and ask him." Airi started pushing me towards him and I tried to refuse but she wouldn't stop pushing me until I went.

"Um.."

"Eep- I didn't- uh..."

"Hey, uh... why were you stalking us?"

"Um... you guys just seemed nice and like uh. I wanted to be your friend?"

I scoffed, "why would you wanna be our friend? I don't even know your name."

"Akiyama Mizuki, pleasure too meet you Shinonome Ena, and.. friend of Shinonome."

"Momoi Airi! Nice to meet you Akiyama!"

Airi smiled at Mizuki politely, I just looked at him slightly disgusted, I didn't really want to be friends with him but Airi seemed to like him so I would probably be forced to like him.

"You should totally eat lunch with us! Is that alright ena?"

"Oh. Sure."

Yeah Airi, make decisions see if I fucking care! I was slightly worried that Airi would become closer too mizuki than to me.

"Yay! I'll see you guys then okay? I'll find you in the cafeteria!! See you soon!"

Mizuki smiled and then ran leaving me and Airi alone.

"Hehe! He's pretty nice, don't ya think?"

"Yeah sure." I frowned slightly, looking down at my feet secretly wishing that Mizuki would have to change schools so I could just have Airi as my best friend for ever.

- Middle School, Roof -
(Rui's POV)
{Rui, Mizuki}

"Rui I did it! I'm friends with Shinonome-chan!"

I smiled at Mizuki, glad they were breaking out of their shell and making friends, even if it is a fake friendship.

"I'm so proud of you Akiyama! I hope this accomplishment will lead to you dating Akito-kun!"

"I do too! I also made friends with Momoi! Y'know, Airi Momoi in Shinonome-Chans class."

"Ohh yeah! She has pink hair always in those ponytails right?"

"Mhm! That's her! She was super nice to me. Shinonome seemed like she didn't really want to be friends with me but Momoi kinda forced it on her which I'm thankful for! Now maybe I'll have a chance at Akito!"

Akiyama was slightly blushing at the thought of Shinonome-kun, I couldn't see them working out so well but if Mizuki liked him they should at least have a chance, right?

- Shinonome Household, Kitchen -
(Ena's POV)
{Ena, Akito, Mrs. Shinonome}

Me, Akito and Mom were in the kitchen. Mom was cooking dinner and Akito was doing his homework. I wanted to ask him something..

"Hey, Akito. Do you know Akiyama-kun?"

"Oh a bit, their usually with Kamishiro-kun on the rooftop. It makes sense tho, their both kinda strange."

"Ha! You got that right! God, he's really weird. He just came up to me and Airi and asked to be friends, like what's up with that?!"

"I dunno. Maybe their just lonely and thought you and Airi seemed cool or something."

"Sorry for hearing into your conversation, but it wasn't really that private. Ena you should definitely be friends with him! He is probably just lonely and needs a friend." 

"Yeah but he's a weirdo! How could I be seen with Akiyama if their so strange."

"I mean their not that weird. They just wear feminine outfits."

"Yeah! Is it not weird to be friends with a femboy? I don't care if he's lonely I just don't want to be seen as a loser!" ( A/N: no hate to femboys!!! )

"True, I wouldn't wanna be friends with them either  if I'm being completely honest.."

"See! Even Akito agrees with me."

"Ena! You can't talk about people like that! You yourself even like wearing cute feminine clothing!"

"Yeah but I'm a girl! It's weird when a guy is doing stuff like that, it's not weird when a girl does it.."

"Ena shinonome! You cannot talk about people like that. Please honey, just stop talking and get out of my kitchen!"

"Sheesh fine."

I rolled my eyes and left the kitchen. Honestly, how could mom not defend me? I think I'm rather popular, but if I become friends with Akiyama I could become less and less. Its all airi's fault! If she didn't have to be so nice all the time I wouldn't be in this situation... 

I went to the kitchen and sat on the couch to think, by myself, with nobody here to criticize my opinion.

After some thought, I decided I'd ignore mizuki and hardly be friendly to them, then hopefully they would see I don't want to be friends and leave me alone. Hopefully that would work and me and Airi could go back to being friends together.

A/N YAYYYYYY HOPE YOU ENJOYED MIZUENA PAST! Word count: 1010 ( I write short chapters ik lmao)