4

Crowley pov:

I looked into his eyes for a few seconds then leaned closer and kissed him softly "Shall we go?" he nodded walking towards the revolving doors "Let's walk" I nodded at him and followed behind him. We exited the flat and made our way down the pavement "I want to visit Adam see how he's doing" the angel said and as he did I felt something touch my little finger.

I looked down seeing his pinkie finger touching mine, I rolled my eyes slipping my hand into his intertwining our fingers "Don't be so shy Angel, you can hold my hand" he nodded and we walked to a small restaurant and walked in sitting at a seat "So you wanna visit Adam? Why?" I asked and the angel smiled at the teen girl walking over with a pad and pen "How can I help you today sirs?" she asked.

Aziraphale hummed looking at the menu "Can I please get a tea, no sugar with milk" she nodded writing it down "I'll get a whiskey" I said and the angel glared at me "Oh, we don't serve that here sir, sorry" I groaned "Fine how about a Bailey's hot chocolate?" she nodded writing it down. "Is that all sirs?" the girl asked "Hmm, can I get some pancakes with cream and strawberries please" she nodded writing it down. "For you sir?" she asked looking at me. "Nothing more" she nodded and walked off.

Aziraphale put the menu down then looked at me "I want to see how he's doing, see if he still has magic and we are kind like his godfathers" he said smiling and I could see some kind of pride filling his blue eyes "Fine, but I'll be sitting out" he hummed smiling raising his eyes brows. "I know you actually like children Crowley" I groaned looking out the window and resting my chin on my hand.

I felt something soft lay over my hand on the table, I flipped it over feeling the angel's hand on mine tracing lines "I don't like children" I mumbled "Oh really?" he said and I looked at him "Okay, I'll believe you dear" I sighed and removed my hand from the table seeing the teen girl walk over with our drinks. She placed them down in front of us "Thank you" Aziraphale said and she smiled at him "Your food will be out in a few minutes sir" he nodded, and she walked off.

I watched the man take a sip of his drink then hum closing his eyes "So, when do you wanna visit him and how?" I asked then took a sip from my drink "We'll drive there" I rolled my eyes "Yeah Angel was we gonna fly there" I said sarcastically and he glared slightly "No, so of course we're driving but won't people think it's weird us just talking to a boy?" he sighed nodding. "Well we could meet him at his playhouse then be animals if people come" I laid my head on the table.

I felt a hand on my head "You're cute as a snake Crowley so don't pout over it" I lifted my head slightly so only my chine was on the table then looked at him "Stop pouting unless you have any other good ideas or even just one good one" I huffed out and sat up straight again, "You think I'm a cute snake?" I asked smirking at him "Well yes, very" I smiled "Fine, only for you Angel" I said placing my hand over his on the table.

Chapter ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Leave a Follow on my Instagram (Fanoffandoms12_stories), a comment and a like if you feel pulled