2

Crowley pov:

I rubbed his cheek gently "Angel may I..." I began speaking but was cut off by soft lips on mine "Crowley you being this cute just tempts me more" I grumbled at the words "Cute, I'm not cute" he hummed amused "You are Angel" I said leaning into his face more, he went a light pink "Right" he said clearing his throat "So should we get to bed or..." I hissed slightly "Angel don't ruin the moment" he smiled amused.

I raised an eyebrow at him "I've noticed that the more of an emotion you're feeling the more snake-like you become like now, you hissed because you weren't getting your way" I glared at him "Come closer dear" he said and I leaned closer, he kissed the corner of my mouth "Let's go to bed Crowley, we have internity to show our love" he slipped from my grasp and walked back down my haul full of plants.

He walked into my room "You coming to bed my dear" I followed after him looking over my plants as I walked down. I walked into the room snapping my fingers to shut the door and lock it, When I looked at my bed I saw the angle in a unicorn onesie crawling up to the pillows. "Angel?" he hummed facing me, I signaled to him and he smiled "Well I could tell how upset you were when we lost unicorns so I thought this might please you" he said smiling softly.

I jumped on my bed on top of him my head resting on his chest "That's nice of you angel" he hummed rubbing my back "It's strange of you to act like this Crowley" I looked up at him "Don't like it?" I asked "No, I do...it's different I need to get used to it" I smiled slightly and kissed his nose well "I should change now to hmm" he nodded his head. "Yes Crowley you should" he replied and I snapped my fingers.

I changed into a pair of black jogging bottoms, I decided not to wear a top to tease the angel some more. He faced went a pink looking at me "Crowley put a top on" he said and rolled over facing away from me "Oh come on Angel it's nothing you've not seen before" I said rubbing his side laying next to him "Well, I guess that's true but even so" he said.

I huffed out and rolled him back over "Stop being such an angel, Angel I know you wanna look" he nibbled his lower lip "I want to do more then look Crowley" he said quietly and I chuckled "Angel you can touch me if you want to, I'm not stopping you" he grumbled pouting at my teasing then laid his head on my chest "Oh" he said rubbing over my heart "It's slower then a human's almost not there" he whispered.

I hummed rubbing his back snapping my other fingers covering us with the covers "Well we demons don't have hearts except us fallen ones but they have completely stopped working" he hummed still rubbing over the area "Then whys yours beating?" he asked softly "Because of you Angel, you brought my heart back to life" he giggled "Don't say it" I hissed and he hummed "I won't but you saying that means you too thought it" I huffed out nuzzling my noes in his hair.

He smelled of hot coco and whiskey "Good night Angel" I whispered "Good night Crowley, sleep well love" he said closing his eyes his hand stopped moving so it rested over my heart. I listened to his breathing for a few minutes until I knew he was asleep then allowed myself to drift off into a peaceful sleep for once in a long while.

Chapter ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Thank you for reading, I hope you all enjoyed this.

Leave a Follow on my Instagram (Fanoffandoms12_stories), a comment and a like if you feel pulled