Chapter 5

We make a good team

I'm going with Mike to Freddie's because I know Vanessa is going to be there and I invited Miguel to come. He told chief he quits because I'm no longer a cop. Abby is coming along to because we have no idea what happened to Max and no one can watch her. "Y/n who's this" Abby asked pointing at Miguel. "Oh shoot sorry Miguel Abby, Abby Miguel" I said introducing them. "Nice to meet you" Miguel said bending down to shake her hand. "Is she your daughter" Miguel asked me and Mike. "Oh no that's my sister" Mike said laughing. "Oh okay" Miguel said laughing. "I'm ready let's go" Abby said grabbing her bag and running to the group.

Time skip

"Y/n can we go play" Abby asked me taking my hand. "Uh is it okay" I asked Mike and Miguel. "Yeah that's fine we will fill you in" Miguel said as mike let go of me. I got up and off of mikes lap and started to run with Abby. "Let's play tag" she said tagging me and running away.

Miguel's pov

"You really love her dont you" I asked mike looking at the camera of Y/n and Abby in the dinning room. "Yeah I do" Mike said smiling. "So you going to ask her to marry you" I asked looking at him to see is reaction to my question. " I think I am I just don't know when a good time is" Mike said looking at me then back at the cameras. "Yeah I get that" I said

I'm looking around the room and my eyes land in a picture of Y/n and Mike kissing under a street light in the dark while it's raining. I see Y/ns arms around Mikes neck and Mikes arms wrapped around Y/ns lower waist. I want something like that with someone I deeply care about. I want what mike and Y/n have.

Y/n pov

"Abby where did you go" I asked looking around everywhere.  "Over here Y/n" I heard a kid say. I start jogging over to where I heard the voice. "BOO" a voice yelled behind me. I turned around fast and saw nothing. "Abby this isn't funny" I said scared now. I felt something touch my arm. Something cold. "Abby seriously this isn't funny" I said scared Turing in circles. "Y/n in here" I heard a kid voice say as I door opens. I walk into the room slowly and turn the corner and see Bonnie and chica.

"Have you guys seen Abby I lost her and I can't find her" the shake there heads and start walking over to me. "You guys going to help me find her I need the help" I said as they get close to me and there eyes turn red. "WOW guys no what's happening I'm not going to hurt you" I said backing into the wall I can't no longer move. "SOME ON HELP ME" I scream but then Bonnie puts his hand over my mouth and covered my screams.

Time skip

I wake up and see something moving towards my face looks like a bear outline but I don't care about that. "SOMEONE HELP ME" I yelled screaming trying to get out. I look down and see a screw becoming lose I reach and try to get it undone and to my luck it comes off. If I didn't get it off the time I did I would of died. I look around and see max in a purple suit I start to scream and cry looking at the poor girl.

I turn and run out the door crying and screaming. I get to a door and it's lock until I here someone singing a song. I look back and I see something standing at the end of the hallway. I turn to open the door and put all my weight into it but it won't open the light go off and I see the thing speeding towards me. I scream and push my whole body onto the door.

The door finally opens and I fall onto the ground trying to catch my breath. I look and see Mike, Miguel, and Abby running to me. Mike gets to me first and Hugs me tightly pulling me closer to him as I sit there and cry and he runs is hand in my hair trying to calm me down.

A/n

I don't know if this is any good 😭 let me know what you guys think. If you guys have any ideas please let me know I'll choose my favorites and add them into the story somehow. Should we have Miguel died Y/n die both die or none die. Let me know!!!