Chapter 2

New night guard

As far as I know Mike is calling to accept the night guard job at that pizza place "you're going to call today right love" I asked him as he walks to the dinning room to get the breakfast I made. "Yeah I'll call after I drop Abby off at school" he said just looking at him food. "Hey what's wrong" I asked "what if my aunt gets custody of Abby and I lose her like how I lost Garret" he said looking at me with tears in his eyes. "You're not I won't let that happen I love Abby and I will fight along side of you to keep her hear with us" I said walking over to him placing my hands on his cheeks. "Yeah you're right that's n/n really for everything" he said grabbing my hands and pulling me in. "Anything for you" I said kissing him again. "Okay you guys are definitely dating now" Abby said walking into the dinning room. "Yes, Abby we are is that okay" Mike asked the little girl. "Yeah that's fine but if you hurt Y/n me and my friend and his friends are coming after you" she said making mike roll his eyes. "Oh I'm so scared" he said sarcastically and begins to eat while my and Abby laugh. "Wait so now I kind of have a mom and dad" she said looking at me and Mike. "Yeah in a way" I said laughing. "Now eat please" I said pointing to her plate.

Time skip to day 2 at Freddie's

"Y/n and Vanessa there is a new night guard at Freddie's go make sure everything is alright please" chief said walking in while we are doing reports. "Yuh yeah let's go" I said grabbing my jacket and hat.

Time skip to Freddie's

"Oh sweet I loved this place as a kid" Vanessa said walking to the door. "Never been"I said looking at the old place. "Wait so if it's abandoned why does there need to be a night guard" I asked looking at her while knocking on the door. "I'm not sure but I guess to keep people out" she said looking at me. I go to knock again but the door opened to reveal mike. "Mike what are you doing here" I said going in to hug him he hugs me back. "I work here" he said confused as to why I was there. "Oh we were told to check and make sure everything is alright" I said looking at Vanessa. "Oh hey you're bleeding" Vanessa said pointing to his bloody hand. "Oh my gosh Mike you okay" I said grabbing his hand. "Oh yeah I'm fine" he said trying to move his hand away from me. "I know where the first aid kit is follow me" Vanessa said starting to walk inside. "Hey look at me you can talk to me you know" I said holding his hand a little bit tighter. "Well first let's get you out of the rain so you don't get sick and we can talk about this at home okay" he said pulling me inside and starting to follow Vanessa. We are in the security room and I kinda zoned out. "Did you meet them yet" Vanessa asks. "Met who" Mike asks "follow me" Vanessa says again taking mikes hand. Oh HELL NO. I want over to the two of them. I look at there hands and try to see if Mike is trying to brake away which HE IS. AHH I love this boy anyway. "Hey Vanessa you should let go you know because he's injured" I said walking over to the two braking there hands apart. "Oh yeah sorry" she said standing in front of a button that says show time. She presses it and 4 animal robot thinks appear. "What the fuck" I said under my breath. I grab mikes hand and he starts to push me behind him. The animals sing this song. "Want to dance" Vanessa asks mike. "Oh no he-" I got cut off to the bunny sparking than it was over. I look at my watch and it's 6:00AM "hey I think it's time we all go home" I said taking mikes hand and walk over to the door. "Hey Y/n look at me" Mike said ask I walk but I don't even remember starting to walk. "Y/N wait please" Mike said pulling me to stop. "What huh wait yeah I'm sorry" I said "look I love you okay" Mike said grabbing onto my cheeks and kissing me. "I love you okay" Mike said "I love you too" I said hugging him "hey I hate to ruin this but let's go home I'm tired" Vanessa said looking at us while smirking.

Time skip on the way to the station

"You and Mike huh" Vanessa said looking at me then the road. "Oh yeah" I said looking at my hands. "How long" she asked turning down the music "sorry" I asked looking at hers "how long have you guys been dating" she asked. "Oh um 2 days yeah but we live with each other and have been friends like since we were children" I said smiling. "Aww that's sweet look if you thought anything was happening it wasn't I promise" she said looking at the road. "Oh no it's um it's alright I'm just new to this whole relationship thing" I said smiling.

Time skip

"Hey max" I said walking in but hear nothing. "Max" I asked. "She left when I got here" Mike said brining food to the table. "Hey um can you bring Abby to school please I have something i need to do" Mike asked me. "Oh yeah of course" I said walking to Abby's room. "Hey Abby time to wake up pretty lady" i said walking to her fort. "No I don't want to get up" she said turning away from me. "Abby I know but I need you to get up so you can go to school please" I said going to grab the blanket but she slaps my hand away. "Abby that's not nice please get up and get dressed I will not ask again" I said standing up. "I SAID NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she screams while blood dripping from her eyes and ears. "ABBY ABBY PLEASE THIS ISN'T FUNNY ABBY COME ON IM NOT LAUGHING" I scream in fear. "Y/N THEY WANT YOU MY FRIEND THEY WANT YOU DEAD" she yelled leaving the word dead ring in my ears

I gasp for air waking up from that nightmare. I'm still in this damn pizza place. "Mike" I yell "Vanessa" I yell walking to the main room. "OVER HERE" they both yell from the storage room. I start to walk I've but I hear something move. "Uh okay" I whisper to myself.

Time skip actually now
"I'm going to bring Abby to school real quick" Mike said walking up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek "yeah okay" I said spacing off. "What the fuck is wrong with me" I said going to my room crawling in my bed and the next thing you know I feel asleep

A/n

Guys thank you so much for reading this. I'm trying so hard to get chapters published but I also got school and it's so hard anyway let me know what to write about and if you guys like it. DIDNT RE-READ SORRY FOR MISSPELLING!!