"Huh, audio video...?"

"I mean your gesture and your words both are opposite. You are asking me to go but not leaving me either. See." He said and showed, then only she realised it was only her who has wrapped her arms around him where as his hands were down by his side.

She immediately removed her hands from him and looked here and there embarassed.

"No need to get embarass, my cotton candy." He said and left from there but not before pecking her forehead.

She shook her head at him. He walked into the dining area where Rajiv was sitting and looking here and there. The dining table was decorated with roses and candles which were blowed off now. Abhay looked at the beautiful and romantic ambiance with a big grin.

Where as Rajiv was getting awkward looking all this and thinking that he should not be here between the couple to disturb their personal moments.

But one side, he was thinking that Abhay came with him which means it was all done by none other than his innocent daughter. And when he saw her wearing a saree that too quite revealing, net saree with sleeveless blouse, was quite revealing according to him. He thought she might be doing all this to seduce Abhay. He felt angry thinking that Abhay must have taking her as some desperate woman.

Simran came with the food and Abhay helped her to carry other bowls from the kitchen to dining table which Rajiv didn't like even a bit because all these things are women's job and if the male have to do these things then what is the use of women. His thoughts.

Simran served dinner. Abhay wanted to stop her but then didn't. She was going towards the kitchen again when he held her hand.

"Where are you going now?" Abhay asked her.

"I..." Before she could tell he pulled her and made her sit on the chair beside himself.

"Everything is here. Now eat." He said and served a plate for her.

Rajiv was looking at all this not liking. When he came to know that Abhay's parents have already died and he has no siblings and more precisely a sister. So he thought that he must be a cold and ignorant kind of person because he had no one from the family. But looking at him behaving like loving and caring husband, he was feeling different. Bad different.

Simran was eating her food but all her attention was on her father who was not looking pleased. Either he didn't like the food or the one who cooked the food which is his own daughter.

Simran finished her plate and got up when Abhay made her sit again holding her by her hand.

"Kya hua." She asked.

("What happened")

"Now I feel you do this knowingly." He said and again making her sit.

Before she could ask what he was talking about he made a morsel and brought it towards her mouth.

"No...umm" She was saying when he put it in her mouth.

It's their daily routine now. Simran has really less appetite and gets up eating her food early but Abhay stops and feed her more by his hands. But this time Simran was feeling awkward because they had company that too of her father who was glaring at her.

Abhay feed her one more chapati and their dinner was finally over. They did a small cake cutting and fed each other then Rajiv but he didn't eat from Simran's hand saying he doesn't like cakes much.