Mario lost his liver?!

Start from the beginning

Meggy got here as I continue to inspect him. 

"And when I came here he was like this!" SMG4 points at Mario who is groaning in pain. "I think this is serious I was going to call a doctor since your here but 5 here says he used to go to med school so hopefully he can help, I would rather have him do this then pay who knows what for a doctor."

Meggy looks  at me. "Wait who?" She asked. 

"Oh..yea. So this is SMG5. He came here about a week ago and didn't showed up until today. So Meggy, SMG5. SMG5, Meggy."

I turn around to greet Meggy. "Hello it's nice to meet you!" I said with a bright smile.

"It's nice to meet you too, SMG5!" She then looks over at Mario, who is crying out of pain. "Also you guys need to relax, i'm sure he just ate some bad spaghetti." She pulls out a water bottle out of thin air and try's to give it to Mario. "Here have some water!"

Bad idea Meggy... no liver means he can't filter it...

"No!" Mario shouts and smacks Meggy's hand and out the water bottle flew. 

Meggy pulls out another water bottle and try's to give it to him again. "Mario drink it!" She insists. 

Mario looks at the water and back at Meggy. "No! Apple juice!"

"No! Water!" She shouts back. But then SMG4 gives him an apple juice box, and laughs. I face palm my self. I open my mouth to speak but then Mario stop drinking due to the pain and yeets it. I dodged and so did Meggy but the apple juice box  hits toad and he exploded.

 "The hell?" I muttered.

Meggy grabs another water bottle How many water bottles does she have?!. "You ate something bad and need water." She still insists. Wow she is stubborn.

SMG4 shakes his head. "No no meggy. I've looked after Mario many times when he has stomach aids." He then pulls out a 1-up mushroom out of his pocket, "This should do the trick!"

"I don't think that how it's supposed to be used SMG4... Plus of giving  him apple juice doesn't work then maybe it's something else, which I am trying to figure it out!" I said as I walked back to Mario and inspected him.

Meggy agrees with me. "Yea uh..  I dont think a 1-up mushrooms will cure his stomach bug."

SMG4 then pushes me aside. "Nonsense," He then put the 1-up in Mario's mouth. "These shrooms cure whatever the hell the writers of the show want them to!" 

And here is the bomb dropped for Meggy...

She wonders for a bit and then stares at the screen, where I guess it's supposed to be?" ...writers of the show?" Meggy's eyes zoom in the camera and emerge from Kevin's laptop. Kevin closes his laptop, and she falls over. 

"Oh  jeez! you okay Meggy?!" I rush over to her. 

Meanwhile SMG4 is trying to stuff Mario with a 1-up mushroom. " Can you guys help me out here?" I ignored him and try to have Meggy sit or stand up. She looks pretty dazed.

"I... i fell like ive just witnessed the ethereal plane.." she looks like she just witnessed her parents having 'it'.

"SMG4 stop trying that I think I know what's wrong with him." He ignores me stuff the mushroom inside of Mario.

"What? oh nevermind that now!," He jumps up high, "MARIO'S GOTTA...," and stomp really hard on the 1up in Mario's mouth, " EAT THIS SHROOOM!" 

The mushroom went down Mario's throat and for some reason he immediately when from in pain to feeling great in seconds.