7

ashton.
..
When Luke and I get back to the hotel room I know exactly what Luke was hinting at in the cab. As soon as the door clicks shut I have Luke pushed against the wall, our lips folding over each other's in a heated and needy kiss. Luke's hands find their way into my hair and his fingers tug lightly at the curls. My hands roam Luke's slim frame down to his hips where they rest and hold him against the wall. I grind my hips into his causing him to let a soft moan fall against my lips.

"Should we take this to the bed?" I ask between kisses that I leave down Luke's jawline.

"Y-yes." Luke answers softly. I take Luke by the hand and lead him through the dark to the bed. Luke lays down and I lean over to turn on the lamp by the bed. It's a soft glow just to give us enough light to see each other's shadowed faces. I look over to Luke who is blushing as he lays back on the pillows. I smile gently and climb on the bed so I'm straddling his waist. With a look of haste on his face, Luke pulls me down to him so our lips are locked again. I graze my tongue over Luke's bottom lip and he allows me entrance. We explore each other's mouths as I let my hands roam under Luke's shirt.

"Just take it off." Luke chuckles against my lips. I nod and continue to kiss him as I begin unbuttoning his shirt. When I get to the last button we pull apart and sit up so Luke can toss his shirt across the room. He then begins unbuttoning my shirt and I watch as he does. His face is scrunched up in concentration and I don't think I've ever been more in love with someone before.

Once Luke has my shirt off we go back to kissing, our hands exploring the other's body. Soon Luke's hands roam to the top of my jeans and I part our lips only to give him permission to take my jeans off. He unbuttons them and pushes them down as I begin kissing his neck. Once my jeans are on the floor I pull Luke's jeans off as well and toss them into the sea of deserted clothes. I can feel Luke's eyes on mine so I look up to him and he does nothing but stare back at me.

"You want to do this?" I ask, moving up to push a few strands of hair that fell out of Luke's quiff back into place.

"I want you to make love to me Ashton." Luke whispers and it's all I need to hear. I softly kiss his lips before I kiss his neck and down his stomach to the hem of his boxers. I slowly push them down and Luke kicks them off his legs and onto the floor. I can't help but stop and stare at the beautiful boy before me.

"Oh my god would you stop?" Luke grumbles.

"Why would I ever want to stop looking at you?"

"Because I'm ugly and chubby that's why." I roll my eyes and kiss Luke once more.

"You're far from ugly. You're far from chubby. I love you and I want to show you I love you." I whisper.

"I- I want that, too." Luke whispers, "I'm just scared is all."

"You don't think I'm just going to put it in there do you?" I chuckle, running my hands through Luke's hair.

"I mean yea. Isn't that how sex works?" Luke says innocently.

"No, baby. I'm going to start with my fingers. Just stay right here okay?" Luke nods and I go over to my bag where I hid a bottle of lube I bought before leaving home. I go back over to the bed, drop my boxers and climb beside Luke who looks afraid.

"H- how should I lay?" Luke asks, his voice soft. I set the lube on the nightstand and lay on my back before patting my thighs. Slowly and cautiously, Luke lies on top of me.

"Uh, okay," Luke seems unsure of what to do now that he's on top, so I pull him down for another kiss and wrap my hand around his length. Luke pushes into my hand and I'm sure I'm going to come extremely soon if this doesn't stop so I take my hand away and bring it up to a, once again, confused Luke's mouth.