Yandere Abuse

‼️TW‼️: ‼️KINFE, BLOOD, ABUSE, SEXUALIZATON OF BLOOD, KNIFE, HARMING ANOTHER.‼️

Kai and Xen have been yanderes for eachother since middle school and now both being freshmen in college have only just started dating. Tonight Kai was sleeping at Xen's house since his parents were out. Xen had asked Kai to choke him out while him and Kai were making out and Kai had left a mark on accident.

Kai whined softly, his thighs pressing further against Xen's hips. Kai's pudgy body pressed firmly against Xen's.

"Just because you like making me doesn't mean I like marking you-" Kai's voice was sweet and had a hint of worry as he gently traced his hot skin against the mark he had accidently left on Xen's neck.

"Mh- sorry..." Kai mumbled again his soft white hair falling over his shoulders. Xen smiled softly and gently ruffled Kai's hair. "It's ok my love it just means everytime I see the mark i'll think of you! Nothing to worry dear." Xen spoke sweetly as you sat in his lap. Xen gently squeezed Kai's soft body, smiling softly.

"Now my love there's no need to be sorry dear. If you make any more marks like that one I'll just have to leave some back!" Xen gently kissed Kai's forehead.

"Why are you so worried about my love?" Xen asked in a soft voice, worried for Kai's sudden worried tone.

"Mh- I don't wanna hurt you..." Kai murmured softly burying his face into Xen's chest with a small whine his smaller body pressed firmly against Xen's. Kai's soft white hair fell over his shoulders and into his eyes as he clung onto Xen. Unlike Xen who happily would mark up any part of Kai's body with bites, cuts, bruises, and kisses, Kai didn't like causing pain to Xen. Xen rubbed Kai's back, smiling softly as he looked down at him.

"I'm so much more physically stronger than you, dear, your kisses and marks couldn't do anything to hurt me. Especially if they were out of love." Xen lifted Kai's chin with his free hand making sure to keep his other hand on Kai's hip.

"There's no need to worry my love.. you only mark me because you love me.. and when I see it i only think of how much you love me. " Xen gently stroked Kai's soft hair. His voice was full of love and warmth. Xen traced his fingers down Kai's thighs and soon noticed the marks Xen had given Kai a few days ago were beginning to fade.

"Mh fine-" Kai mumbled in a soft sweet voice as he pouted quietly. Kais cuts and bruises from Xen were fading from his thighs and scraped knees, Kai would need to have some bruises, bites, and cuts added to him. Xen ran his free hand down Kai's thigh smiling softly.

"Is it ok if I leave a few more marks now so you get reminded how much I love you?" Xen asked gently, squeezing Kai's thigh with his free hand.

"I can try to leave a mark that lasts longer." Xen mumbled as he looked down at the small marks already fading.

"Ok- but if you use a knife again don't use any of the kitchen ones- those are for cooking." Kai smiled sweetly, pressing himself even more against Xen, his hot skin smooth and soft as he buried his face against Xen's neck.

"What about the pocket knife I got from that knife store while we were out last weekend?" Xen asked curiously as he placed kisses all over Kai's neck. Xen ran his fingers through Kai's hair smiling as he felt Kai press against him. He gently gripped Kai's side with his free hand, not squeezing too hard, as Xen gently kissed Kai's neck.

"Mh- you can use that knife- or any non kitchen knives I don't really care which." Kai mumbled softly as he felt the bites and kisses against his neck making him whine and groan softly, his breath becoming a bit faster.

"Maybe I should see how sharp that pocket knife is. Maybe I'll see how many marks it can make." Xen giggled lightly as he pulled away from Kai and stood up.