College Proffessor

Mr. Tanaka chuckled softly as he gently leaned down and kissed Soka on his forehead. Soka was one of Tanaka's college students and recently Soka had been needing extra help with hisbstudies so Tanaka decided to help. Though for now Tanaka was more interested in caressing and loving the younger man for now.

Tanaka leaned down and gently kissed Soka on his soft lips, his eyes still trained on Soka's expression, his tongue gliding against Soka's lips begging for an entrance. Soka whined softly, allowing entrance into his mouth with a soft gasp his eyes closed and his face a bushy red. Tanaka pulled away a little strand of saliva , keeping the two tongues connected. Soka whined softly with a small breath for sir as he leaned back still sitting propped up ontop of Tanaka's desk.

"Such sweet lips- no wonder I always stare at them." Tanaka murmured with a smirk before tracing his hands down along Soka's hot skin. Tanaka leaned over Soka and the desk quickly worked to pull the younger man's pants off. Soka gave a soft whimper looking down before his pants were quickly lowered. Tanaka smirks looking up at Soka leaning down and gently kissing along Soka's dick.

Tanaka traced his tongue along Soka's shaft before covering his entire tip and side in hot saliva making Soka tremble with anticipation. Soka exhaling hot breath leaned his head back squeezing his eyes closed. Suddenly Soka felt Tanaka pull his head up and tilted down slightly. Soka's eyes fluttered open his face a deep red and his pants heavy and hot.

"Watch what I do to you. I want you to be thinking about the things I am going to do to you, everything you sit in my class, everything you see me, and everything you think of me." Tanaka smirks softly, leaning up and kissing Soka before leaning his head down and quickly beginning to suck on Soka's dick. Tanaka slid his tongue over Soka's cock as it twitched and rose in erection. Tanaka smirked softly, his hot breath on Soka's dick and legs making the younger man shiver. Soka grimaced, whining softly, leaning his head back slightly as he watched Tanaka's movements and actions. Tanaka on the other hand kept suckling and blowing making sure Soka was watching the entire time. Slowly Soka began to moan softly in between breathy grimaces, his fingernails began to dig into the wooden desks top. Tanaka leaned back, finally letting Soka rest a little. Tanaka pulled the boy down off the desk to bow sitting on Tanaka's lap Soka's dick pressed firmly against his chest and stomach in between Tanaka's pecs.

"Now baby boy... your going to watch me fuck your sweet brains out understand?" Tanaka asked in a slightly breathy voice Slavia dripping from his chin as his pale skin traced along Soka's darker skin. Soka nodded quietly, leaning back slightly with heavy, overwhelmed breaths.

Tanaka smirked and unbuttoned his pants, taking out his dick and slowly teasing at Soka's entrance, Soka whined blushing red as he whimpered his nails digging into Tanaka's arm. Suddenly Tanaka shoved his dick into Soka's ass rocking his hips back and forth thrusting into soka.

"Cmon baby- I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't even remember your name!" Tanaka took a breath and suddenly began to slam Eben harder into soka loud thumping and moaning sounds filled the room. Soka let out a crying moan gripping onto Tanaka for support as he manhandled his legs spreading even more as he tried to keep his eyes open grimacing at the pure overwhelmingness of Tanakas dick. Soka moaned loudly, a few tears welling in his eyes, soka slowly began to feel his climax coming as he felt Tanaka inside himself.

"Ah! daddy- please-" Soka begged his mouth open as his tongue sticks out.

"Shh~ It'll be okay." Tanaka says soothingly as he continues to rock his hips forward and backwards. Slamming his cock deeper and deeper into Soka's tight hole.

"Just relax and enjoy it." He grunts loudly as he feels Soka tighten around him.

"That's it... take all of this..." He says before starting to pound away at Soka. His hands gripping tightly on Soka's waist as he slams himself deep inside Soka again and again. Soka suddenly reaches his climax with a crying moan, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Daddy- i- I need to- please i-" Soka mumbled out tears streaming down his reddened face as he tried to mumble out his desperate words for release.

"Cmon cum for me my little whore-" Tanaka whimpers with a smirk thrusting in and out repeatedly feeling his own climax arriving. Suddenly Soka finishes his cum spilling out onto Tanaka's chest and pecs his body collapsing into Tanaka's arms. Tanaka gasps as he finishes after a few more thrusts, letting his cum fill Soka completely.