Echo: " not the whole class failed. Just the majority." Correcting Winston. Making him growl and say " basically all of you failed!"

Winston: " I am teaching you strategically how to take out snipers in the optimal angle, disarm all sorts of bombs, and trying to teach you simple basic math so you don't go broke! Learning to budget your money and funding you get is very important!" Banging his fist on his desk. Ending up breaking his desk in two.

Winston: " oops... my bad..." trying to put his desk back together.

Winston: " argh! Anyway! Today I want everyone to solve one equation on the board. Or else I'll hold you after class and make you late for Widows" hearing people gasp. Because you DO NOT want to be late for Widow's class.

Zarya: " this big math problem is too complicated." Unable to solve that.

Mei: " it's really easy actually, you just need to-" Winston cut Mei off shushing her saying " no cheating! She needs to solve it on her own."

Zarya turned to Echo and said " pst computer machine thingy, help me please. I need some assistance." Making Echo say " I am sorry but I am not a Support Class. I cannot help assist you." Making Zarya roll her eyes and say " I don't mean medical attention wise idiot, I need help solving this question." Making Echo say " oh, please excuse my poor social interaction programming. What you need to do is-" getting cut off by Winston saying " no helping! She needs to solve it on her own! Tanks have a bad rep of being dumb! But we aren't!" Tired of all the other classes just categorizing them as that.

Zarya: " but I really am dumb" making Junker Queen say " second that" making D.va say " hey! Speak for yourself!"able to do the problem no problem. " same. Do not category us all into that." Wrecking Ball spoke, able to solve the problem without a hitch.

Kiriko turned to her own question and solved it. " wow you're really good at math" Tracer said, struggling. Since every question/problem is a different one. So no same answer.

" huh? Oh yeah I guess" Kiriko said, thinking nothing much of it. Knowing in Japan they do way harder calculations.

Widowmaker did not have a happy look on her face.

Her face held distain. Clearly upset that the majority of her class is not here.

" where are they? Is there a party I don't know about?" Widow asked, crossing her arms. Fed up with holding up her class for late arrivals to come. If they do happen to show up. Which isn't happening.

" Winston is holding up the rest of the class to do a math problem to punish them" D.va spoke, making Widow mutter something in french.

Than went to the door and slammed it shut. Startling the class at how loud it sounded. Making some kids jump in their seat.

" let us continue on with the lesson" Widow said, telling everyone to take out a piece of paper and write to her how sorry they are for being such horrible students.

" I'm sure Winston will have a wonderful time reading those." Widow spoke, sitting back down on her seat. Observing everyone quietly write a 10 page essay.

" but why is everyone getting punished for what others do?" Kiriko asked, not understanding the system.

" I know right" Mei said, not liking the American System Overwatch High has.