Harry: How will I know what it is?

Scarlett: You'll see a color image of the exact animal you'll be. Fur, scales, feathers, eyes, and body will be completely yours.

Harry hummed and closed his eyes, clearing his thoughts of anything but what he might be. At first, he saw nothing, but then bright, almond-shaped, green eyes appeared in his mind. Soon after, a feline body was outlined, with thick, black, and auburn fur and tufted ears and tail. Next, he saw his identification mark.

It wasn't really a mark, so much as an actual necklace or collar. The chain had thick links and a medium-sized pendant with a green Catseye gemstone inlaid in the same metal as the chain. Engraved in the catseye was a lightning pattern, not unlike the scar on Harry's forehead.

Harry: I have it.

Scarlett: Good. Now hold that image in your head. This time imagine your body turning into your animal one.

McGonagall: Hold it until you know for sure you are done transforming.

Harry nodded and closed his eyes again so he could concentrate. He felt a tingling sensation all over his body and he felt like he was shrinking. All of the while, Castor was slithering off him and curling up nearby, eyes focused with attention.

Minerva smiled as Harry's transformation came to a close. His transformation was quick and easy-going, which she was proud of him for, but that was not the important part. The important part was that HE WAS A CAT LIKE HER! Now her animagus could have an actual playmate.

Feeling that the change was complete, Harry shook himself and opened his eyes, earning a small gasp from Scarlett.

Scarlett: Oh, your eyes are stunning! They're even brighter than when you are human!

Harry didn't make a sound and he stood frozen, as if in fear.

McGonagall: Harry, is everything alright?

Still, not a peep from the cat. This time, Castor, as McGonagall assumed, slithered over to Harry, wrapped around a front leg, and draped over his back. He hissed and rubbed his head against Harry's furry cheek, hissing again. This time, Harry gave the tiniest "meow" and McGonagall noticed the wet feline tears leaking from Harry's eyes. Her brain finally made the connection and she nearly sobbed as tears came from her eyes too.

Even in her clean robes, McGonagall kneeled down on the floor about fifteen feet from Harry.

McGonagall: Harry, honey, can you see me?

Scarlett's eyes glistened as she watched the exchange. Harry gave a meow and took a questioning step forward.

McGonagall: That' wonderful, honey. I'm going to change into my cat so you can get to know her, alright?

Another meow, and she took it as being okay. She stood up and turned into her cat, a brown Tabby with the outline of white speckles in the shape of her spectacles as her identification mark.

Castor slithered off of Harry and over to Scarlett who reached down to pick him up. She was careful not to squeeze him tightly and she kept him facing the two cats so he could watch them. For that, he was grateful.

Minerva approached little by little and sat down. Instead of going to Harry, she'd let him take the lead and come to her. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable so this was the best way.

(A/N: The picture below is what I imagine Harry looks like in his Animagus form. This exact fur and eye color but more kitten size.)

(A/N: And this is how I imagine Professor McGonagall

(A/N: And this is how I imagine Professor McGonagall.)