"I'm in so much pain," he whispers, my eyes watching him closely.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask, his eyes hooded as he relaxes. He shakes his head and I move to lay down. He moves, rolling his body on top of mine. His weight doesn't even bother me right now, his head resting on my chest. My fingers continue to run through his hair and he wraps his arms completely around my body.

"Don't leave me," he whispers, my hands holding onto him.

"Never," I sigh, so content with him. He presses his lips lightly against my fingers and I smile, peering down at his face. His bruises are noticeably painful and his dark eyelashes rest against his cheeks softly.

He falls asleep so easily, clinging to my body in his sleeping state. As I close my eyes, I keep one hand locked in his hair while the other stays tightly in his hand. Sleep overcomes me in seconds.

I wake up alone, the shower heard and running while I move myself out of bed. The noise of my feet padding the floor fills my ears and I presume into the kitchen. I start to make toast and I set some on a plate.

"Elle?" Harry calls, my feet walking towards his room.

"You'll stay?" he asks, my head nodding.

"Of course. Lay down," I rush, his left ribcage bruised and his pain evident as he walks slowly. I help him lay down and he looks up at me after I finish getting him comfortable. He tugs my hand down and I look at him, his lips curving before he presses his lips to mine.

"I made some toast. Do you want something else?" I ask, his head shaking.

"Sounds fine," he says, my head nodding. I walk back into the kitchen and retrieve the plate of toast, grabbing an icepack as well. As I go back to him, he smiles and I hand him the toast, moving my body to sit between his legs. I set the ice upon his ribcage and he winces a few times before I get it situated to where he's comfortable.

"I'm going to go and get your pain meds. Do you think you'll be okay?" I ask, his head nodding.

"I'll be good here," he says, moving to hold the icepack. We move to press our lips together, his hand moving to my waist.

"Don't move too much," I say, smiling at him.

"I won't. Trust me," he chuckles, my lips curving before I walk out the door with the medic's slip for his medication. I make it down to the pharmacy and run into someone on the way in.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I say, looking up and meeting the eyes of Will. He smiles, my hands removing themselves from his arms.

"Falling for me, huh?" he smiles, my head shaking.

"Please, stop," I say, moving to the counter.

"Come on, Elle. It was just a joke," he says, my arms crossing over my chest as he leans next to the counter. It's weird to seem him out of his usual dress shirt. He's only wearing a zip-up hoodie with nothing beneath it and I find myself nervous around him.

"Do you have a card?" the pharmacist asks, my head nodding. I show them Harry's insurance card and she nods, Will moving closer to me.

"One day, I would like to take you out. Because I can see the circles under your eyes. You're worn out and I want you to know that. It's a matter of time, Elle, but I won't push my luck," he tells me, walking away and leaving me stunned.

"Here you go," the woman smiles, handing me Harry's prescription. I thank her and walk down the street to his apartment building. Upon entering, two kids fly pass me and nearly knock me down the steps, a man yelling at them.