Just friends | 015

Magsimula sa umpisa

mhmmmm

okay i'll go check it

call me

yes ma'am 👍🏻

that was so hot say it again

no

fuck you

keep dreaming

😒

okay whatever just ft me

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

I grab my key to the mailbox and walk to the front door. "I'll be right back, Zay." I tell Isaiah. "Isaiah?" I call out when I don't get a response back.

I go in his room and he's not there or anywhere else. I see there's a note on the counter and I read it.

you were in the shower so i didn't wanna bother you but i'm going out on another date with that guy lol i'll be home later

- zay

Oh, so that's why he's gone. He's gone on 2 dates already with this guy. His name is Jason, I think, and Isaiah likes him a lot.

I shrug and walk downstairs to the mailboxes. I unlock mine to see a box inside. I take it out and carry it back upstairs.

I pull out my phone and call Billie and she quickly answers, like always. "Hi, angel." She smiles. "Hey, Bil." I smile back at her.

"Did you get it?" She asks. "Mhm!" I nod and set my phone up on the counter. "Can I open it now?" I ask her and she nods. I open the box and pull out a blue hoodie. "Aw, Bil, thank you. I love it." I say.

"Of course, beautiful." She grins. "There's two other things in there." She says. I pull out a blohsh necklace next and my eyes widen. "Oh my God, this is so cute." I gasp. "You like it?" She asks.

"I love it, Billie." I say. Lastly, I take an envelope out of the box with a note inside. "Read it." She urges.

I unfold the note and start reading it.

vae,

hi angel! i hope you like what i got you because i'm most definitely gonna buy you more shit whether you like it or not lmao

i'm really grateful to have you in my life vae and i'm so glad we met because you're an amazing person and you deserve special stuff so 🤷🏼‍♀️

                                          - bil <3

A smile spreads across my face as I finish reading the note and I look back at my phone to see Billie has even an bigger smile than I do.

"This is so sweet, Bil. Thank you so much." I tell her. "It's no problem." She says. "You're so sweet." I say. "It's you, Vae. I gotta spoil you somehow." She shrugs, making me laugh.