✰𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃✰

.•° ✰ °•.𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃.•°  °•.

𝓓𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓮𝓭_𝓾𝓵𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓪

╚⏤⏤⏤╗╔⏤⏤⏤╝

✰Name:: Y/N

✰Age:: 9

✰Pronouns:: She/Her

✰Height:: 3'11 (average)

✰Hair Color:: H/c

✰Eye Color:: E/c

✰Quirk(s):: Age & Barrier                         

✰Affiliation:: League Of Villains                   

✰Description:: Y/N is off average height and build for her age and her hair just falls past her shoulders, it isn't usefully very neat and her fringe covers a scar on her forehead from the a̵̭͋͌c̷͚̞̾c̷͙̹͠í̶̜ͅd̷̺͑͝e̸͇͊n̶͍̻̔̐t̵̛̘̗̂. her facial expressions are often closed off and hard to read.

✰Personality:: Y/N is a caring person and can often be quite clingy with out realizing it. At moments she can be rather quiet  and her facial expressions closed off and hard to read but they never really last long and people get used to it eventually. Y/N never got to have a normal childhood so she lacks some social skills and dislikes most other children her age due to them being "too noisy"

✰likes:

✰Onigiri

✰Flowers

✰Cats

✰Walks

✰Drawing

✰dislikes:

✰Heros

✰H̵̹͒e̴͔͒r̵̢͠ ̴̯̝̿p̴̟̾͐a̶̞͠r̴̳̊͝e̸̮̋ń̸̝͠t̷͓̒̀s̴͎̳͆

✰Small spaces

.•° ✰ °•.Quirks.•° ✰ °•.

✰Age✰

Gifted to her by All For One, allows the user to make themselves look younger or older, they can not adjust how they look nor change anyone else's age. The changed form is slightly blurry to others. There is a varied time limit on the quirk depending on how much it's been used throughout the day, the users' concentration, and how much they've practiced with the quirk.

Currently, Y/N can keep an aged form for approximately 45 minutes to an hour and is unable to keep the form stable after these limits and will have a cool down till she can't use it again. This is great for shorter attacks (such as the USJ)

✰barrier✰

The quirk Y/N was born with although she never had much opportunity to use it when it manifested so she is still at an amateur level with it.