Chapter 4

Y/n's pov

We pull the lever and walk into the living room. We see our family's on the couch staring at us.

My brother decides to speak up, "Took you guys long enough" he rolls his eyes.

" Be quiet! Yo-"

"Y/N THATS ENOUGH" My father yells. I glare at him and I start to speak up but my mother interrupts me.

"So what do you guys think of each other?"

Mattheo and i speak at the same time

"She's a bitch"

"He's annoying! "

My mother whispers something to Mattheos and Toms dad.

"Ok we have decided you two will get married in may!"

"MOM THATS LIKE FIVE MONTHS AWAY!"

"Sweetie it's fine. My Lord will they be staying here or with you?"

"With me. Mattheo and Y/n will be sharing the master bedroom"

"Ok Y/n go upstairs and start to pack."

"Tom and Mattheo I'm leaving I have business to attend to. I will be back to pick you guys up." With that the dark lord leaves.

"Y/n go start to pack"

"Fine." I start to walk upstairs and the boys follow me. Lorenzo jumps on my bed while Mattheo and Tom look around. I walk to my walk in closet and start pulling shoes off the shelves.

"Lorenzo get your fatass off my bed and get me my trunk and wand!"

"Say it nicely first then I will!"

"Lorenzo pleaeeee get my wand and trunk!"

"NO!"

Time skip to when's she's done  packing

The dark lord walks into the living room where the boys and I where chilling

"Let's go I don't  have all day!"

"Ok." Tom and Mattheo say standing up

Mom and Dad standup and hug me. Lorenzo gets up to me hug me. I say goodbye to them and with that I leave with the Riddles to their manor.