Both Red Bull Racing and Formula 1 have officially announced that Heroux has signed a multi-year contract with Red Bull Racing, extending through 2024. While Heroux herself has not yet made an official statement, her actions speak volumes as she bids farewell to her short-term teammate Pierre Gasly and prepares to continue racing alongside her close friend, Max Verstappen.

This sensational change comes as the 2021 season enters its final stages, with only a few points left to fight for in the championship. Racing fans around the world eagerly anticipate how Heroux's presence will impact Red Bull Racing and the dynamic between her and Verstappen on the track.

As Alexandra Heroux takes on this new role, Sergio Perez, who has shown his mettle throughout his career, confirmed that he will be making a shift to Alfa Romeo for the upcoming season. This move coincides with the retirement of the legendary Kimi Raikkonen, and it marks a new chapter for Perez in the world of Formula 1.

With these exciting changes on the horizon, the racing community is in for an unforgettable 2022 season filled with talent, ambition, and competition. Stay tuned for more updates and announcements as the Formula 1 landscape continues to evolve.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Liked by RedBull, MaxVerstappen, CharlesLeclerc and 8 million others

@LexiHeroux: Thank you 💙

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Lexi and Carlos, incognito in their playful disguises, wandered through the charming streets of Monaco, exploring various shops as they prepared for Charles' upcoming birthday. As they strolled along, they couldn't help but giggle at each other's ridiculous getup. Carlos adjusted his fake moustache, which was starting to itch, and Lexi checked to make sure her blonde wig was still in place.

"Are you sure we're doing this right, Ally? I feel like a kid again," Carlos chuckled as he peeked over the top of his oversized sunglasses.

Lexi, with her designer glasses perched on her nose and her heels clacking on the pavement, grinned. "I love it, Carlos! Nobody would ever recognize us like this. Fuck it, I don't even recognise you."

They popped into a small boutique and immediately got to work, scouring the shelves for unique gifts. Carlos picked up a sleek, leather-bound notebook, perfect for Charles to jot down his racing thoughts. Lexi found an antique watch that she thought would look dashing on Charles' wrist.

"Here," Lexi said, handing the watch to Carlos. "I think this would look good on you."

Carlos examined the watch and nodded in approval. "It's perfect, but i thought we were shopping for Charles?"