Chapter 20

"Yeah, Jungkook. Do you have a habit of sleep walking? Why are you sleeping on the couch?", Jin asked shaking the boy who is sleeping soundly on the living room couch. "Yeah.. Jungkook.", Jin slapped his ass. Jungkook hummed a little. "Get up. We have to got to company.", Jin said shaking him hardly. "Mm.. 5 more minutes.", Jungkook said twisting but immediately sat upright but he forgot he is on the couch and ended up on the floor. "Ouch.", he said rubbing his back. "Where am I?", Jungkook said looking around. "In heaven. Get up and get ready.", Jin said shaking him by shoulder. "I was. But now, where am I?", he asked again. "What happened to him? Is he not well?", Namjoon asked Jin. "Ask him.", Jin said walking to kitchen. "Yeah. I am fine, hyung. Give me some time. I will go and get ready.", Jungkook said and went to get ready. He stepped inside the washroom and smiled a little looking at his reflection and hide his face between his palm.

~"We are doing our MV shoot tomorrow, get ready everyone

~
"We are doing our MV shoot tomorrow, get ready everyone. Be here at 6.00am.", Manager informed them. All of them nodded. Taehyung eyed Jungkook rubbing his lower lip with a slight teasing smile. Jungkook glared at him. Taehyung eyed him to come to locker room. Jungkook shook his head a little checking others. This time, Taehyung glared at him. "No.", Jungkook mouthed. Taehyung wiped his face and lips and again gestured him to come. "Jungkook, do you have any question?", Manager asked Jungkook. "Mm?", Jungkook asked, poor boy hasn't heard a single thing other than MV shoot.  "No hyung. I am good.", Jungkook said. Manager nodded and looked at Taehyung who was smiling looking at Jungkook. "I think, that's it. Mm.. Taehyung and Jungkook, please come to my cabin.", he said and withdrew himself from the meeting.

Jungkook nodded and walked behind Manager followed by Taehyung. Taehyung tucked his jacket a little. Jungkook turned around and glare him and quicken his steps to meet with Manager. Taehyung shook his head smiling and he also quicken the step and pinched other's waist when he reached beside him. Jungkook again give a death glare and walked fast behind Manager.

"Come. Sit. Both of you.", Manager said pointing at the chair. They both nodded and sat on the respective chair. "Jin and Namjoon come from an ordinary family where their fathers are low level company employees, moms housewife. Mmm. Hobi was a street player before joining the firm. Jimin, he was working in a bar and comes from a poor background. Suga was a trauma patient and you, both know your background as well. I don't have any personal objection if you two date, but.", Manager said looking at each other. "Hyung. It's not like that. We are not.", Taehyung said. "Taehyung. Don't. You, Jungkook and me know very well you are going to lie. I have seen everything.", manager said. "Hyung.", Jungkook started. "Didn't you both read the contract before signing it? It's mentioned in it in bold letter that dating is not allowed.", Manager said. Both of them nodded their head. "You both are talented as well as the main singers of group along with Jimin. So you know your position and importance, right? Take it as a verbal warning. Stop fooling around, if you both wish to be in this industry. The only relationship we accept here is fan service. You both got it.", Manager asked sternly. Both of them nodded. "If everything is cleared, then go back to your apartment. Rest well. You have a shoot tomorrow.", Manager said and pointed the exit room. Taehyung and Jungkook stood up and walked away. Jungkook wiped his eyes immediately, when they reached corridor. "Jungkook. It's okay. Look..", "we can talk later, hyung. Please.", Jungkook said and went away.

~
Jungkook entered the apartment and saw everyone talking and laughing and watching television. "Jungkookie, you came? Hobi asked when he saw Jungkook on living room. "Come Jungkook, try Jin hyung's new experiment. We can't left out you. If something happens. It should be seven of us.", Jimin said calling him by showing palm. "I will go and change, hyung. Then will come.", Jungkook said and went to his room. After changing he came and saw Taehyung already seated among them. Jungkook went to the kitchen and took a bottle of water and gulped it down. "Jungkook, all good?", Jungkook turned and saw Suga. "Ah, hyung. Yeah.", Jungkook said wiping his mouth. "You seems stressed. If you want to talk. You talk to me.", Suga said and served him a bowl of noodles. "Mm.. yeah hyung. I will.", Jungkook smiled and took the bowl from his hands and went to others to eat.

After midnight, as usual Jungkook went to Taehyung's room. He smiled when he saw Taehyung laying on the bed looking at door. Jungkook went to him and laid on his side and hugged Taehyung's torso. "Are you crying, Jungkook?", Taehyung asked Jungkook when he felt his tees getting damp. Jungkook shook his head negatively. "Then.", Taehyung asked caressing his shoulder. "I.. I was thinking about how we seven are dependent on each other.", Jungkook said. "We can't be greedy Tae. This band is the hard-work of each one of us. You are getting what I am saying, right?", Jungkook asked. Taehyung hummed. "S.. so.. I think.. it is better to be..", Jungkook said hiccuping. "Are you breaking up with me, Jungkook?", Taehyung asked. "I think, if it's now, it will hurt less and we can at least focus on our career. Tae, We are not going to grew apart, we.. we.. will be together. We will make beautiful memories with others, with our fans.", Jungkook said wiping his eyes. "Mm. I understood.", Taehyung hummed. "Go to your room. It's already late. We have shoot tomorrow.", Taehyung said. "Mm.", Jungkook stood up. "This will be our last night, Jungkook.", Taehyung said sitting on the bed. Jungkook nodded. "I will miss you being in my hands.", Taehyung said smiling a little with teary eyes. "I will too.", Jungkook said smiling and wiped his eyes. Taehyung nodded and Jungkook walked out of the room closing the door behind him and went to his room.

 Taehyung nodded and Jungkook walked out of the room closing the door behind him and went to his room

~
Next day, team got ready and reached set before 6am for MV shoot. "Taehyung hold his waist and do that step.", choreographer said to Taehyung who was standing beside Jungkook. Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook. Jungkook lifted his hand a little to give the other space to tuck his hand and hold his waist. "Perfect. But more intense look.", choreographer said. Taehyung nodded and looked straight into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook wet his lower lips by tracing his tongue. "That was a perfect take.", director said clapping. Both of them bowed at them. The MV shooting ended effortlessly without much dramas other than the mentioned and team went apartment at night.

Jungkook was twisting and turning on the bed without getting any sleep. At last, he stood up from the bed and went outside. He walked to kitchen and saw illumination coming from television and saw Taehyung in front of it watching movie. Taehyung diverted his eyes from the TV when he felt another presence and saw Jungkook near dining table. Taehyung smiled a little and continued watching movie. Jungkook went to kitchen took a ramen cup and made noddles. He ate it sitting on the dining room. Neither of them looked at each other, just engaged in both of the things they are doing. After eating, Jungkook went inside and Taehyung continued his movie marathon.

...to be continued...

*double shot.