"You need rest." He told me in a calm tone.

"You go to office. I'm Okay!" I said.

He took a deep breath.

"Aditi -"

"I will take care of myself -"

"Aditi -"

"It's already late. You go to office. You don't have to worry about me-"

"Aditi listen -"

"What Aditi! you-"

"SHUT UP!" He yelled making me flinch.

"Just shut up!" He warned glaring.

"Why are you always on senting me to the office? Eh? You are not well. I'm not going to office, I'll stay here taking care of you. And you will do what I say! You get me?"

"Uhm- I don't want to be burden on you."

"Burden? You? To me?!" He took a deep breath and made his way towards the kitchen.

Did I said anything wrong?

I made my towards the kitchen behind him.

There he was cleaning the sink.

"I-" Before I could complete he left from here.

"Is he mad at me?" I mumbled to myself.

~ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡ ~

I sat on the bed after taking a long hot bath. But still I'm feeling cold but the tiredness is no more.

That man didn't talk to me till now. I didn't say anything wrong, I think.

Why he's not talking to me?

My stomach growled. I didn't have anything. What about him? He also didn't do anything.

I stood up and at the same time he entered with a tray. He made his way towards me and kept the tray on the bed.

"Sit and have this quietly!" He said in a bossy tone.

"You made this?" I asked staring at him.

He didn't even looked at me. He placed his both hands on my both shoulder making me sit on the bed bed. And he himself sat infront of me.

"Have it." He said not fixing his gaze on me.

"I'm not hungry!" I said.

Just then my stomach growled. He took a deep breath shaking his head.

Taking the spoon full of porridge he extended it near to my mouth.

"What about you?" I asked staring into his eyes.

He still didn't said anything but softly pressed the spoon between my lips. I opened my mouth. He began feeding me.

"Did I said anything wrong?" I asked in between.

He continues to extend the spoon full of porridge near my mouth but I held his hand.

"Answer me. Is there anything wrong? I mean it's already! Look you go to work and earn! I just sit here by eating and sleeping. Nothing else. And you have to understand that I'm feeling very bad because, I'm the reason you are here in this small one leaving that huge Mansion of yours. You worked as a boss but now! I'm the reason you are working under someone else. Already you are doing so much and I'm doing absolutely nothing don't I ever feel that I'm burden to you?" I asked.

I talked all of these with blocked nose. He said nothing but fed me the bowl full of porridge.

He wiped the food at the corner of my lips.

He pulled me to his lap. His breath was fanning on my lips,I fisted his shirt in my palm and bit my lower lip.

"Aditi," He tugged my open wet hairs behind my ear.

"Hhm?"

"It's true that I am working for some other person. I'm staying in this small apartment by giving rent every month. But it is also true I was all alone. Aditi, it's true it was a huge Mansion but there was nothing that makes me happy. But even in this small apartment, I have someone waiting for me. Someone, to take care of me. Someone, to whom I can talk, fight and love! Size of the house or to whom I'm working for doesn't matter. What I'm happy about is I have my innocent wife here sometimes talking rubbish-" his words died in his throat earning a smack from me.

He chuckled.

"You are my life, the reason for which I'm living for myself. How in the hell, you will be a burden?" He asked cupping my cheeks while straightly looking into my eyes.

I blushed hearing him.

His gaze moved from my eyes to my lips.

I nodded my head softly.

Just then I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widened but soon it closed noticing his closed eyes.

I fisted his shirt more tight than before. He slowly pulled back. I opened my eyes soon his lips left mine.

Blood rushed towards my cheeks. I didn't dare to look into his eyes. I hugged him tightly hiding my face in his neck.

I heard his chuckle.

***********************

So? How was it? Drop your reviews.

Like wise all I have to tell you is please don't be a silent reader. Please do comments and vote. Literally it gives motivation to write more.

Do Vote and Comment.

Next Chapter will be out soon.🤍