Chapter 7

Next morning ishaa woke up and start doing her morning routine and then she do little makeup on her face And went downstairs to have breakfast.

And then Isha's father came and wished Isha morning and sat down to have breakfast. Isha wished morning to her baba and sat down to have breakfast with aai And then Sid came and asked when they were going to visit the market.

Then Disha said that they would come after having breakfast because anki are also coming with them
Sid Asked where Ashish Bhai is So Disha said that he is coming in 5 min , After Ashish's arrival, everyone had breakfast and left to go to the market and they would meet anki at directly in the market.

They all have come to the best market of Udaipur (sorry mujhe pata nahi konsa market hain but aap samjh lo ) and start doing shopping
After some time, both Isha and Anki went to the nearby shop to buy earrings.

Ishaa

Yarr kitne achhe jhumke hain na yeh sun anki mein to bohat sare kharidane vali hun tu bhi lele.

Anki

Han Han kyu nahi kafi achhe hain mein to soch rahi hun puri ki Puri yeh shop hi kharid lu .
Isha started laughing because of what she said And both of them start shopping.

After some time

Adhish

Hurry up, I am getting late for office, aur bajar mein se kyu nikali car, tumhe pata Hain na Anvish aaj meri kitni important meeting hain phir bhi yaha se lekar ja rahe ho.

Anvish

Ohoo Bhai Don't worry, I will get you to office on time.

Anvish is driving a car and suddenly his car tire gets punctured. And Adhish started getting angry at Anvish. And he said that you can't do any work.

Anvish said Bhai yarr please what is my fault in this meine thodi na bola ki Bhai tire tu hoja puncture meine mere bhai ki daat nahi suni to toh ho ja puncture toh mere bhai mujhe datenge kyu ?

Adhish said So will you repair the tire today or not? That I do this too ?
Anvish No brother, you wait, I will bring the mechanic from outside. Adhish nod and Anvish Came out of the car and went to find the mechanic.

After 5 min

Adhish looking at his phone when he heard someone's anklet's voice. And he started looking outside the window and then he saw a beautiful girl. Aur vo aur koi nahi ishaa hain
And he was looking towards Ishaa when he got a call from his PA .

Adhish on call yes Mr.Ahuja toh aapko Jo kaam Diya tha vo hua ya nahi ? Then mr.ahuja said yes sir kaam ho Gaya hai mene aapko Miss ishaa ki Puri information nikal kar aapko send kar di hain bass yahi kehane ke liye call Kiya tha Adhish said oky Mr.Ahuja aap vaha meeting ki tayyari kijiye mein thodi der mein aa raha hun oky and he disconnected the phone call.

And he started looking at Isha's information and then he saw Isha's photo and he remembered that he had just seen Isha here. And he quickly came out of the car and started looking for Ishaa. But he did not find Isha anywhere, then he was about to sit in the car, when he heard someone laughing and he turned back and looked, there was Isha and anki both of them were eating Pani Puri.

Adhish was totally blown away when he saw Isha for the first time. He couldn't take his eyes off her! Her beauty and charm left him speechless.
Adhish's heart skipped a beat when he first laid eyes on Isha. He was captivated by her radiant smile and the twinkle in her eyes. In that moment, he knew there was something special about her.

And I said to himself that ghar vale sab sahi keh rahe the Isha Sundar toh hain aur abhi vo sirf meri hain , SHE IS MINE ONLY MINE , Aur ishaa ka mujhse koi dur nahi kar sakta koi bhi nahi koi bhi nahi matalab kudh bhagwan bhi nahi Just wait for some days my dear ishuu aur aap mere hogi sirf aur sirf meri .

And then Anvish comes there and says
Bhai chaliye car thik ho gayi hain hume nikal na chahiye But Adhish is engrossed in his own world. Then Anvish brought Adhish back to reality by shaking him. Anvish said Bhai kaha kho Gaye kabse aapko aavaj de raha hu aapka dhyaan kaha Hain ? Ashish said kuch nahi chalo der ho rahi hain And after saying this both the brothers left for office.

Ishaa said Chalo yar kafhi der ho gayi hain maa aur papa humara wait kar rahehonge anki nod and they both left from their.

After some time Sid said toh Ishu aur anki aisa nahi lag raha hain tum dono ne kuch jyaada hi shopping kar li hain sorry tum dono nahi bhabhi aapne bhi said teasingly to all of them.

And all three of them looked at Sid angrily and Isha said Bhai aap to rehane do aapse toh baat karna nahi bekar hain aap ka bass chale toh aap mujhe shopping hi na karne do kyu ?
Sid are aisa nahi hain but tum tino ne kuch jyaada hi kharid liya is liye kaha mujhe kya tum jitna chahe shopping Karo ,puri ki Puri dukan hi kyuna loot lo mujhe usse kya ?

Anki ohh achha Sid Bhai toh aapna ek kaam kijiye baki ke Jo bags hain n vo utha lijiye kyu ki hum sab bohat thak Gaye Hain isliye thik Hain hum chalte Hain bye Bhai aap bags achhe se lekar aana thik Hain Said laughingly and pulled Isha and Disha away from him. and went away from there .

Sid said to himself yeh tino ne meri insult ki ya mujhe nokar bana kar chali gayi in tino ko nahi chhodunga mein And Sid also left from there .

Ishaa mom said Chalo sab log aa gaye hain na aur Han Aaj shaam hum sab Ghar ja rahe hain kyuki Ashish ko ek urgent meeting hain toh tumhare baba ne kaha ki Hume Aaj shaam ko vapas Ghar Jana hoga toh sab log time par tayyar ho jana thik Hain And after saying this everyone nod and they all left to go to the hotel.

I hope you like this chapter and if I have written something wrong please forgive me. Thank you !!