PINECONE STATION

In the small town of Pinecone, there is a little train station, the centre of the town's quaintly uneventful life

In the small town of Pinecone, there is a little train station, the centre of the town's quaintly uneventful life. Everything comes and goes through Pinecone Station: lovers and love letters, new faces and familiar friends, happy memories and sad, puppies and baked goods, and anything in between. They are carried away on the Continental Express, the famous jolly train that chugs passengers through towns both big and small, on holiday or business, and which passes through Pinecone Station regularly.

A week before Christmas, eight strangers enter Pinecone Station, ready to be brought home by the lovely Continental Express. But when the heavy snow outside mounts to a record-breaking eight feet high and blocks the tracks of the Express, their visit to Pinecone becomes much longer than planned.

They are trapped in Pinecone Station, with no access to help at all. They can make the best of it, and the company is all right, but the question is if they will try at all. It might be Christmas, but sometimes we all lose sight of that merry spirit, especially so far from home.

Maybe all they need is a little Christmas miracle.

Welcome! I'm taking a little hiatus from my other books for now, in lieu of college applications, but also for this cute little project!

Welcome!
I'm taking a little hiatus from my other books for now, in lieu of college applications, but also for this cute little project!

 It'll be about eight chapters long if all goes as planned (perhaps an epilogue or two as well) so it's short and sweet. This is meant for some wholesomeness for you to read, and a sweet break for me from writing my usually scheduled trauma. Plus, it's for the holidays, which are coming up soon.

A few things to note:

While I am publishing this in November, I'm going to try to finish all the chapters before publishing any of them, then releasing them one day at a time around the winter holiday. This gives me time to get some applications in and get writing!

This is meant as a mostly-Christmas Hallmarkian movie, but of course I gladly welcome characters that don't observe this holiday, and celebrate something else! Or don't celebrate at all <3