"Oh good. I want to take you out to dinner. You know there's this new place that recently opened up. We can go there if you'd like.." it's been about 3 months Taehyung and you started going out more and he still gets nervous around you every time he has to ask you out. It made him look adorable. 

"Of course. I'll be ready by..?" You waited for him to tell you the time. 

"7!" He almost shouted but controlled his excited voice. "I'll be down in the hall by 7. Then we can leave" he added in his naturally deeper voice. 

"Sure" you confirmed and turned to head back out to the hall where the decorators were spread out like fishes.

Later that evening, as promised Taehyung was waiting for you in the hall wearing a prim neat black suit with his hair combed back and shoes shining. He was playing with his watch while skimming through the magazine when you walked out of your room in your dress. 

You had a red dress on with a slit reaching up your upper thigh. The dress gave your curves a perfect stretchy fit with each step you took down to your husband. When his eyes landed on you, his movements stopped altogether. The pages stopped midway to another flip and his eyes forgot to blink. Mouth slightly open. 

You looked absolutely ravishing and you had to give it to the dress for making Taehyung's world stop for an instance. He blinked away when you reached right in front of him. You were late by 15 minutes and while you knew how much he values time over anything, you also knew he had no chance to call you out for wasting his because look at him gawking at you like a hawk. 

"I'm sorry I'm late. Did you wait long?" You gave an excuse of the apology, secretly enjoying how he hasn't blinked much in the past 15 seconds. 

"Huh! No. Oh no you're not late. Just.." he looked at the watch he was playing with "..on time. I was just going through this" he pointed towards the magazine on the table. It was upside down. You suppress a laugh at his flushed face but didn't call him out on that. 

"Shall we.." you gestured him to the door and he looked baffled for a second but then nodded "Yeah. Let's go" he turned and let you pass by him. You silently went ahead of him and he followed you to the car. 

"No driver?" You asked once he sat you in the passenger seat and got into the driver's one. 

"No. I'm driving" by now both of you were used to the routine. Him being the chauffeur and you on his side. The place he stopped outside was a lavish Italian restaurant with its signature sign board on top and mahogany carved doors. It was new indeed but the owner knew how to run a new business in an already established dining area. 

"This looks exquisite" you commented once you entered the place hand in hand with your husband. Taehyung had a fine taste in wine and dine places and he knew what he should expect so it wasn't a surprise to you when he looked around, taking in everything and talking to the manager, reviewing the place in his head. 

The dishes were all delicious and the restaurant even gave you complimentary deserts. The entire evening was wonderful and you enjoyed every bit of it. The night was still young so Taehyung asked if you would like to join him for another hour. You agreed because..what could you possibly do back home without Taehyung??

"Where are we going now?" You asked as he started giving to the other side of your house. He didn't say anything but turned on the radio. Coincidentally, your favourite show was on and you raised the volume a little to listen to the rj better. He was a funny guy. 

"Who do we have as the lucky winner tonight?" The ruffling sounds came from the radio indicating the start of the special segment where he'd take a special text request from a listener and play their requested song. You loved the segment because everytime there's a special message from the person and it warmed your heart knowing someone is getting all the love theyr deserve.