𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Ollie's pov

"For the last time, I didn't looked at her dad!" I say to my father when we are back home and we walk to the kitchen.

"Oh did you saw sombody beautiful?, was she around your age and did you guys talked?" my mother asks hyped to me when she hears the talk between my dad and me.

My mother always told me since I was 16 I was official ready for a relationship even I don't have any time so any second or moment I met a girl, we just talk about not important things and I always lie to them I study to be a CEO at a big builing so I don't have much time to talk to them after it and every single time it worked because nobody ever know who I really was.

So every time my mother always told me it' not good to lie to all those girls, I always tell her back that it's for my own good and I want to find somebody who I can trust full and also that I know who cares about me and for sure supports me in my way to be a formula 1 driver one day.

Lucky enough my grandmother supports me in the way I don't want a girlfriend yet because my young ago and also absolute about the fact that I need to focus on my career, so she always tells me and my mother:

"Ah don't worry Terri, he just want to live and be happy, in my time that wasn't even possible and I didn't had any freedom, do you want your son not have any freedom and don't want to be a happy single boy?"

"Gosh mom don't start too, dad already started to talk enough about it and love to tease me about it like always." I say when I roll my eyes and put the pasta together so my mother can cook it.

"You're right Ollie, go tell your mind and be free, young and single!" my grandmother screams back and my mother wants to replies something back, but lucky enough my dad comes into in and sends my mother to the living room once again.

"Gosh this duo sometimes, can you please help me for the pasta son?" my dad asks to me when my mother is gone, excuse herself to my grandmonther.

"Of course I will help you dad, I will always help you." I say back with a big smile and I help my father some minutes before everything is ready and we bring it to the living room.

"Ah my favorite duo of cheffs." my grandfather says to annoy my mother a little bit.

"So that's new huh?, I thought I was always your favorite." my mother laughs back before everybody takes a plate full of pasta and we turn the tv on to watch our favorite serie.

Pasta night is something tradional we do for a couple of years now and only very important people joins it, so yeah it will take almost forever before I let somebody important like a friend or a future partner joins our tradional.

The night is easy, mostly my mother makes the pasta, every single time a different pasta and the rest of us makes the table ready and cut the cheese for the top of the pasta and when my mother is ready we watch together to our favorite tv show and don't forget the amazing desserts we eat after the pasta because that's mostly the most important thing of the night for me because we play after it some little family games and have a lot of fun before the tradional night ends.

"Anyway, you have soon your raceweekends again grandson?" my grandmother asks to me with a smile when we watch our serie.

"Yeah, I do spa francorchamps in Belgium over some weeks and i'm really excited for it!" I say enthusiastic back to her with a little smile on my face.

"That's the track you won last time right?, it's a really iconic track aft-."

"Can you guys stop talking?, we don't hear their love conversation now!" my mother screams before my grandmother can asks more questions.