𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Eleanor's pov

Goodmorning miss Wiggels!" another human says to me when I cross him with my bike on a sunny Friday day in the little Italian city where I live.

"Goodmorning for you too mister!" I reply fast and loud back so he can hear me loud and clear even he isn't the youngest anymore.

Oh, you don't know who i'm yet.

Well i'm Eleanor, Eleanor Wiggels. I'm 22 years young and I live in a little village calls Manarola so everybody knows me because my parents who has a famous flower shop in our little village.

The name of the shop calls Villa Flowers and even many many persons from different villages because we have the best flowers shops in Italy. Our shop is little but mostly open in a year and we also have a lot of work to do during mothers day, birthdays and of course the holidays on the end of the year or during Valentine's day that we are full booked for special bouquets many months before.

 Our shop is little but mostly open in a year and we also have a lot of work to do during mothers day, birthdays and of course the holidays on the end of the year or during Valentine's day that we are full booked for special bouquets many months b...

My parents are also the only ones who works at the shop because they want to keep it as a family shop and not give it or let other people work at the place what sounds many mean but there is also just no place for more people, so I help my parents...

My parents are also the only ones who works at the shop because they want to keep it as a family shop and not give it or let other people work at the place what sounds many mean but there is also just no place for more people, so I help my parents every weekend in the shop but before I was 16 my neighbour started working at the shop.

Yeah, my parents trusted my neighbour so badly that he also started work with us and he still does do it, only he just so busy now with a team he joins with a formula 1 driver, Lando Norris who I never met before sadly enough.

Talking about motorsport, yeah I watch it but not that much the biggest motorsport aka formula 1, but formula 2 and formula 3 I adore to watch. I watch it for a couple of seasons now and I got to know a very good driver in his rookie season in Formula 3 and his name is Oliver.

Full name Oliver Bearman.

He is just 1 year younger then me but absolute good and so much talent he has too and i'm so proud to be fan of him and I support loud sometimes for him at shop and the customers always need to laugh a lot because it sometimes when I scream or jump because he won or did a great job at a raceweekend.