"Hoshi". Wonwoo whispered into older's ear, laying beside his favourite one.

"Wonu". Hoshi smiled. Wonwoo caresses older's cheeks with his thumb.
"Pretty". He uttered.

Soonyoung has a shy smile as no one has called him pretty ever.
Wonwoo cupped Hoshi's face, planting a kiss on older's lips.

Hoshi smiled, kissing him back but stopped when his eyes saw something. He pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Wonwoo asked. Hoshi just pointed behind the taller. Wonwoo turned, just to see VerKwan couple enjoying the view.

"Can you guys stop looking at us and busy yourself with what you always do?" Wonwoo asked sarcasticly.

"Ohh hyung, it's not everyday that we get to see you two being romantic". Seungkwan comments.

"Whatever, stop looking. It's embarrassing". Soonyoung rose beside Wonwoo.

"Fine". Both younger replied with giggles and went back to their cuddling and making out.

Wonwoo turned back to face Hoshi, who looked into his eyes with love.

"Soonyoung". Wonwoo started, caressing older's hairs.

"Hmm". Hoshi replied, melting into his touch.

"I'm happy".

"Na do". Hoshi smiled hugging Wonwoo. Wonwoo kisses older's crown and wraps his arms around him.

The comfort he always wanted to feel was here, being with his pretty, hamster like tiger lover.

Wonwoo and Hoshi have been crazy for each other, like seriously crazy. They will not leave even a chance to be close. Even if it's just a sitting together or being beside each other in any posible occasion.

Even now fans also started to notice their closeness.

Many comments were being about soonwoo, while were some saying it's always Meanie and soonhoon.

Hoshi didn't let those comments affect him or anything.

"What are we having in dinner today?" Hoshi asked with excitement.

"Something Wonwoo hyung likes". Mingyu replied cooking.

Hoshi frown. "Why only Wonwoo's favourite?" He asked with a pout. "That dude is not even friendly much".

"Hehe, saying someone who has been his friend from middle school huh?" Minghao jokes. "Maybe, Mingyu likes him a lot". He added. Mingyu widened his eyes.

"Hao, what are you saying? It's nothing like that". He replied with a flustered face. Hoshi had a little jealousy hearing Minghao.

"Who will like Wonwoo? Seriously". He said rolling his eyes and turning, just to bump into the guy being the topic of their conversation.

"So, no one will like me huh?" Wonwoo asked raising a brow.

Hoshi avoided eye contact as it's his weakness. "Not me though". He replied playfully, sticking out his tongue.

Wonwoo pouted. "It's okay hyung, you have me". Mingyu jokes. Wonwoo smirk at Hoshi, going to Mingyu.

"Ohh Mingyu you are the best". He said intentionally hugging the younger to make someone jealous.

"Suits you". Hoshi said, obviously burning with jealousy. He just walked away from there.

Wonwoo giggled. "Cute". He mumbled and took in the aroma of the food Mingyu cooking. "It looks tasty. Thanks Gyu". Wonwoo smiled at the younger. Who smiled back and nod.