5

That night they all sneak out and went out.

Wonwoo was still sulking that Hoshi refused to cuddle with him. Hoshi noticed it. When they were sat in the restaurant Hoshi held Wonwoo's hand.

"Wonu". Hoshi called.

"Hmm". Wonwoo just replied like that.

"Let's cuddle tonight. Come to my room after everyone fall asleep". Wonwoo's face light up, he looked at Hoshi with wide eyes.

"I can?" Hoshi smiled and nodded.

"Thank you baby". Wonwoo cupped Hoshi's face and kissed him. But pulled away immediately when he heard coughing sound.

"Woohhh look at Wonwoo hyung being so eager". DK said teasing.

"Hoshi hyung is also enjoying it". Seungkwan teased too.

"Guys, it's not like that". Both defence.

"We can see clearly hyung". Vernon too started to tease.

"So what? I can do whatever I want with my Hoshi. Cause he is mine". Wonwoo said with proud smile.

"Wonuu".

"Wow, look at that confidence. Wonwoo hyung is so cool". Seungkwan started fangirling.
Both Vernon and DK laugh.

"But why didn't you invite Shua hyung?" Wonwoo asked.

"Hyung, if Shua hyung get to know about your relationship, he'll tell Jeonghan hyung and then nothing will be secret anymore. So let's just keep it from him". Dokeyom explain and Wonwoo just nodded.

They drank and enjoy a lot that night.

"Shuayaa, don't worry. DK has just gone out with Kwan and Hoshi".

"But Jeonghan, nowadays he has been spending a lot of time with his friends. I think he got bored of me". Joshua was again thinking the same thing.

"Joshuji, it's nothing like that. I'm telling you. Dokeyom can't tell others about your relationship. Weren't you the one who asked for it?".

"I asked him to keep it a secret because I don't want others to disrespect him. What if they broke friendship with him after knowing that he is gay?" Joshua explain his worries.

"But you didn't hide it from me".

"Hannie, I told you because you were also into Seungcheol. You can understand me. But when I asked Seok if Seungkwan and Vernon are dating. He said they are just friends and he also said why would they even date? That means they are straight. And Hoshi too, he is straight cause no matter how much fans ship him with Woozi, in dorms we all know they are just friends. I don't want my Dokeyom to feel left out. But right now, I am the one who is feeling this". Joshua cried.

"Hey Shua, please don't cry". Jeonghan hugged him, calming the crying latter.

"Gyu, where is Wonwoo hyung?" Minghao asked.

"He went with Vernon somewhere. I don't know". Mingyu told him eating his food.

"Why don't you also go? You have to be always close to Wonwoo hyung to win his heart". Minghao said showing him some excitement.

"Hao, me and Wonwoo hyung share a room together. I am mostly with him. Will not he get annoyed if I am following him everywhere?" Mingyu reasons and Minghao nodded understanding.

"But we have to do something so you and hyung get closer".

"I know Hao, I'll try my best to get what I love". Mingyu said looking at Minghao, who gave him a big smile.