| xxxxii : feel me

Start from the beginning

"I'm not upset, angel," Yuta chuckled and walked towards you. "Just jealous. It seems I'll have to remind you whose girlfriend you are."

Your eyes widened as you exclaimed, "Yuta!"

Yuta grinned and quickly, but gently, lifted you off the couch. His left arm supported your back while his right hand was under the back of your knees, carrying you bridal-style. You wrapped your arms around his neck and looked at him with a flustered expression.

"Let me show you how much I missed you, angel," He winked at you and brought you to your shared room. He rushed into the room and closed the door with his leg, making sure it was locked so no one could interrupt you both.

You laughed when Yuta gently placed you on the bed. You pulled his lips to yours by the back of his neck. A satisfied hum left your lips as Yuta moved closer, feeling your heart beat louder and stronger with each second. Each breath was stolen with a kiss, leaving very little room for air.

"Yuta... mmm... what if they hear us?" You asked between kisses, chasing him for more of the sensation.

"Then I guess we'll have to keep quiet, hm?" Yuta smirked against your skin, leaving wet kisses along your jawline and, ever so slowly,  trailed down to your neck.

A gasp left your lips as your body unconsciously jerked against Yuta's hold. Your chest rose as you arched into him, feeling the desire building and pooling in the room. Yuta continued with his mouth, sucking and leaving evidence of who you belonged to on your neck.

"Yuta," You sighed in content before guiding his head back to yours so you could go back to your addiction that was his lips.

"Let me show you how much I love you, angel," Yuta said and leaned back as he sat on his knees. His eyes never left yours as he began unbuttoning his uniform. "You took control of me last time. This time, I'll repay the favour."

After discarding his top, Yuta grabbed your legs and placed them on his shoulders. He reached for the waistband of your bottom and began pulling it down your legs before he threw it aside as well.

"Already wet for me, angel?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Shut up," You muttered and looked away in embarrassment.

Yuta began leaving kisses on your legs. He started with your ankle, moving down your calves and into the inside of your thighs. You watched his every move with bated breaths as you covered your lips with the back of your hands.

He stopped upon reaching your entrance and looked back up at you, and you were already intently staring at him. He smiled and pushed his head in, pressing a kiss to your clothed cunt. Your left hand moved to the back of his head as you tried to keep your voice down. Yuta chuckled. He took great pleasure at the fact that his one, minuscule action caused you to have such a reaction.

"I'm only just getting started, angel," Yuta said as he dragged your panties away and tossed them aside as well. He looked back at your bare cunt now, groaning at the sight of how aroused you were even though he was only getting started.

Without warning, Yuta pressed his lips to your cunt, licking up your arousal like a man starved. You gasped as you pulled on his hair while Yuta relentlessly continued sucking and licking, coating his face with your juices. His fingers dug into the flesh of your thighs, trying to keep you still as your body jerked each time his tongue flicked through your folds.