~ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 ~

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Viktor slowly nodded, agreeing that two hours of him and Allison tolerating each other's presence wouldn't be too unbearable. As long as Allison stayed in her lane. As the elevator dinged and slowly opened, everyone turned around and watched as the lights cast a soft halo over Sloane, and she stepped out, carrying a bouquet of white flowers. The air in Astrid's lungs immediately vacated when she saw Sloane in her silky white dress. It took everything in her not to run up and kiss her right there. The biggest grin she could muster formed instantly, and Sloane smiled back at her.

"Let's get this over with before I die of cringe," Ben rolled his eyes before making his way outside and sitting in one of the chairs lining the aisle. Viktor walked down first and stood on Astrid's side of the aisle, then came Lila, who took Sloane's wedding bouquet and held it tightly to her chest as Sloane walked down. While Sloane wouldn't admit it out loud, on the inside, she was terrified. Not because she was getting cold feet, but with the end of the world all but inevitable, she feared they would cease to exist before she and Astrid could say their vows.

But all those thoughts melted as she watched Astrid walking with Luther down the aisle. Diego wiped a few tears of joy from his eyes before anyone could see his tough exterior break away. Klaus grinned like the Cheshire Cat as he did his best to contain the immense happiness for his little sister, and even Five cracked a tiny smile. Finally, at the end of the walk, Luther handed Astrid to Sloane, whispering for the Sparrow to take good care of Astrid. "I will, I promise," Sloane nodded.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today for a good time, not a long time, so let's have a good time, huh? Cause the sun can't shine every day. Can I get an amen?" "Amen!" The siblings responded in agreement. Klaus turned to Astrid; a trickle of sweat ran down her face as Klaus officiated the vows. "Triddy, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?" he asked. Astrid reached out a hand to Sloane just as she said those fateful words. "I do," she affirmed. "Sloane, do you promise to love and cherish this blossoming daisy for the next 24 to 48 hours?" Klaus turned to Sloane.

"Give or take a day!" Five piped up from the crowd, but Klaus put a finger to his lips. "I do," Sloane nodded. Klaus couldn't back his tears anymore, they fell freely down his cheeks as he tried to keep his composure. He apologized, and Astrid and Sloane smiled and waited patiently for him. "Well then, I pronounce you married as shit!" Klaus announced. "Viva La Apocalypse!" Sloane immediately flew into Astrid's arms, and their arms wrapped around each other as they kissed ever so passionately. The Umbrellas clapping and cheers faded into the background, and for the newlywed couple, they drifted off into their own realm.

No family arguments, no Kugelblitz's, just the two of them and this magical moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You make me feel like I'm living a Teenage Dream

The way you turn me on, I can't sleep

Let's run away and don't ever look back.

Don't ever look back.

Astrid's gentle and smooth hands ran down the curves of Sloane's body, wrapping her arms around her waist as they slow danced, never taking their eyes off one another. Though no words were spoken, the message conveyed in the Gravity Girl's eyes was loud and clear. I'm yours. And as Astrid pressed a soft kiss to her wife's cheek, the twinkle in her eyes returned the same affection. Clouds of smoke streamed out of the fog machines, creating a more intimate atmosphere, and the strobes moved slowly to the beat of the music.

The siblings went back inside for the reception, and as they watched the beautiful moment from the sidelines, Sloane and Astrid glanced over to them with joyful smiles before continuing to embrace their moment. One by one, they all joined in on the slow song, dancing and slowly swaying to the beat. Astrid twirled Sloane a few times and pulled her back into her awaiting arms. Sloane ran her free hand's fingers around Astrid's hair, and the gentle caress on her scalp made Astrid's eyes flutter open and closed.

How Sloane was able to make Astrid melt like butter in her hands, she didn't know. But what she did know was that they both knew how to make each other feel safe and like they were in their little bubble that no one, not even the end of the world, could pop and ruin their moment. As their dance came to an end, the newlyweds grabbed their plates and grabbed some food before taking their seats at their table. The rest of the Hargreeves did the same, and as they settled in, Chet walked around with a large and bulky camera, frequently changing the lightbulb as he took pictures of the wedding party and the guests.

Chet's usual blank and emotionless mood had changed into an upbeat and happy one as he approached the married couple and instructed them to hold up their forks like they were about to feed each other. Sloane and Astrid gladly did so, and on the count of three, Chet took the photo with a flash of blinding light engulfing the table for the briefest second. "It's five dollars for a four-by-five. Eight if you want two of them," Chet smiled before walking to another table. Astrid picked up her fork and dug into her cut pieces of lamb.

"Did you know Luther made the cake?" Astrid asked, gesturing to the small yet elegant three-tier wedding cake with tiny white and pink flowers dotting the bottom layer. "He did all that?" Sloane's blinked with surprise. "Yeah, who knew he could bake cakes?" Astrid chuckled. "I swear, I underestimate that big old softie," Sloane pressed a soft kiss to her wife's cheek, getting just a smidge of her lipstick on it. But even with the kiss mark, Astrid was just as adorable.

They turned to look at their siblings conversing with one another and the occasional bursts of laughter that came with it. And while Ben and Allison were still in their grouchy moods, the women barely paid attention and only focused on the positives. "Have I told you how stunning you look tonight?" Astrid whispered. "Thanks, Triddy. You look stunning as well," Sloane blushed. The gravity girl looked down as she felt Astrid take her hand, stroking her knuckles as she brushed against Sloane's ring.

But as the old saying goes, good things must always come to an end, and unfortunately for Sloane and Astrid, an uninvited guest decided to crash their reception.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 ~ 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘴जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें