James and Josh

I came back to school on Monday. To my surprise, Cory brought a guest today. "Josh?" I asked. He winked. Kill me now.

"Alright you two. Dylan, sit, now."
So I sat on the floor. "In your seat." Josh laughed, and I threw a eraser at his head. I stuck my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes. We both smiled.

At lunch, I sat alone. Josh walked up and sat beside me. "Where's your friends?" Josh asked. "I told you, I was held back, so they are in high school." I drank some of my water. "You like me." Josh said. I started chocking on Water. Josh tried to help but it made it worse. Lucas helped me after Josh called him over. "Thanks Lucas." I gave the little guy a kiss on the cheek. "I'm tired from almost dying." I said half joking. "Do you want to get a smoothie with me after school?" Josh asked. "You wish." I said walking away. Lunch was over.

I went to Topanga's a place to get drinks. I sat in a booth and waited. After about an Hour, tears rolled down my face. Then, James walked through the door. He came and sat with me trying to cheer me up. "He stood you up?" He asked. I shook my head yes, Josh Matthews stood me up.

After siting in that place for three hours, James and I went to the Matthews house. I barged right in to see the family eating dinner with Josh sitting by Auggie. All eyes were on me, and James by my side, as always. I walked over to Josh and grabbed him by the neck of his shirt. "You stud me up." I said watching everyone's reactions. "Have a nice life Matthews." I said dropping him. James walked closer. "Never do that to Dylan, because now, she's broken." Then as I was almost out the door, Cory said "Now that's a Hunters." I turned around ready to kick his butt, but James held me back, and he had to drag me out.

I would go with James any day, but I would go anywhere with Josh. I love them both, but one way or another, one of them is going to get their butt kicked by me.