First Love

After dinner I called everybody on my call log and invited them to the wedding. And told them about our baby on the way. When Daijah walked in we made an appointment at the doctors office. Then Daijah says "bae I gotta tell you some"

"Yah go on head babiee"

"The baby wont have grandparents from my side of the family."

"Why?"

Because when I was younger my real daddy walked out on me and my mom. When I was 6 my mom met this man name Monte. When my mom was at work we would moleste me. When I was 11 I told my mom and she kicked me out every since then I never saw him or her." Daijah said as she was crying.

"Its ok babiee he/she wont have nun from my side of the family either."

"Why?" Daijah replied in a curious voice.

"Because my dad walked out on me wen I was a baby and wen Kevon was 2. Then my mom had my lil sister Keiarra with this dude name Micheal. Wen me and Kevon was at school oneday when my lil sister was 12 my mom and her died.. People said my biological father did it.. To be honest bae you helped me pour out my feelings and love for people.." I said crying.

"Its ok baby we gon get thru this shit together. Me and You against the world." Daijah said kissing me.

"I love you babygirll."

"I love you too baby boyy."

"Oohh yahh baee we gotta doctors appointment tomorrow"

"Okok bae get sum sleep"

As Daijah dozes off I kisses her and takes a pic of us and posts it on it on IG.