Sight Seeing

8 am sharp I was outside waiting for Leah to arrive. She pulled up in the same spot she dropped me off in last night. I got in and she greeted me immediately all smiley. She told me we were getting coffee and then going to walk around a few of her favorite places in London. The coffee shop she brought me to was small like the one Beth took me to and I got the same thing. Leah had already ordered and was sat at a table in the corner waiting for me. Our conversation continued from last night getting to know each other and continue to learn how much of a sincere person she actually was.

She took me to Tower Bridge and the Palace first before we drove a little farther away from the city to a lake nearby that was surrounded by grass and paths to walk. It was beautiful. Birds chirping, frogs jumping, the sun was bright, green leaves, and overall, a calm area. We walked the path around the lake seeing every inch of the park.

"Leah this is amazing," I said taking a few steps closer to the water and taking everything in.

She let me be for a few moments before she joined me and sat down inviting me to do the same.

"I come here when I need to clear my head," she said looking out at the water.

"I can see why, it's very calming."

"Football can get me stressed out, I feel such a big responsibility and expectation I have to live up to being captain of club and country, I put a lot of pressure on myself that I probably shouldn't."

Leah stayed looking out at the water, but I turned to her and could tell that was bothering her. I put my arm around her, rubbing her back. She took the opportunity to lean her head on my shoulder, I moved my arm to be fully around her still rubbing it occasionally. We stayed like that for a long time still continuing to talk.

"Being an actor and artist is not all the glory it seems. I put a lot of pressure on myself to be the best I can, but I am never really satisfied no matter how much praise I get from the world," I said.

Leah didn't say anything and just wrapped her arm around my waist bringing me closer to her. Her touch made my stomach flutter. I felt my face heat up, but I couldn't control it. Luckily Leah could not see my face, so I was not as embarrassed as I would have been if she did. She eventually let go and stood up reaching out a hand to help me up and we began walking back to the car. Our drive back was quiet yet comfortable while listening to some music Leah had played. She pulled in that same spot as before.

"Thank you for an amazing morning, Leah," I said sincerely.

"Anytime seriously, I had a great time," She replied with her usual stare.

"I'm not in London often but I would love to come back."

"You are always welcome to stay with me if you ever need to."

"I will take that into consideration, I better let you go to training."

"Yeah, oh here is my number so we can keep in touch yeah?"

"That sounds great, have fun at training and good luck at your games, I'll be watching."

"Thank you! Have fun on your tour, who knows maybe I will be there."

"Bye Leah."

I closed the door and smiled at her as she turned her attention back to the road and drove off. I had Leah Williamsons number. I was speechless as I walked into my hotel room. I sat back on my bed and stared at my wall. I had her number, she said she might attend my tour, she has this huge smile, she never failed to look me in the eyes for so long, and her touch did something to me. I had just met this amazing girl, she did something to me, but was I thinking about it too much? Is she actually into me or am I reading into things too much? Does the way she look at me mean something?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone,

I know the season timeline is a little off but it's my own little world so it works in my book. Also sorry for the short chapter but I am going to time skip a tiny bit to the start of the tour so about two week for the next chapter. Let me know if there is anything you want added! Enjoy!