Chapter Two

Percy Jackson's Point of View

I snow traveled to the cavern of inevitability. It looked exactly as it did in my dream. The Fates were sitting on their floating thrones. "Welcome child of the sea"The Fates said in unison. "It is an honor to be here in your home my ladies"I responded. "We wish to transform you into a god more powerful than any other"The Fates proclaimed. "I accept your offer"I said. The Fates smiled and then they disappeared in a flash of light. They reappeared standing around me. The Fates chanted loudly in ancient greek. My body glowed brightly for several minutes. I screamed in pain as my mortality was burned away and my blood changed into golden ichor. 

The glow around my body faded away. "All hail Lord Perseus God of Time, Space, Fate, Immortality, Monsters, Elements(Air, Water, Earth, Fire, Electricity, Light, and Darkness), Assassins, Warfare, Conquest, Magic, Nature, The Eclipse, and The Hunt"The Fates declared in unison. I felt unfathomable power flowing throughout my entire body. 

Third Person Point of View-Mount Olympus

The gods called the demigods of Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter into the throne room of Mount Olympus. The hunters of Artemis and the Amazons were also brought into the throne room of Mount Olympus. Chiron and Lupa were invited to the meeting as well. Zeus had felt a huge surge of power from somewhere down in the mortal world. "Did anyone else feel that power surge?"Zeus bellowed. His deep voice reverberated throughout the throne room of Mount Olympus. "It seems that a new god has arrived"Athena said. Zeus immediately looked panicked. "This new god is more powerful than Kronos himself"Athena stated. Everyone looked concerned now. 

Zeus was afraid that this god might try to take his throne. "Artemis I want you and your hunters to search for this new god. I want him or her captured and brought to Olympus. Amazons I also want you to hunt down this new god as well. Chiron and Lupa I want you to send out search parties to look for Perseus Jackson and this new god. I will search the skies for this new god. Poseidon you search the seas for this new god. Hades you search the underworld for this new god. Council dismissed"Zeus thundered as he and Hera disappeared in a bolt of lightning. 

The other gods flashed out one by one. Hestia snapped her fingers and all of the Greek and Roman demigods alongside Chiron and Lupa were teleported to their respective camps. The Amazons were also teleported back to their base. Time passed as everyone searched for Percy and this mysterious new god. Everyone got sad and depressed because Percy was missing. The fact that there was a mysterious new god out there didn't really help matters either. Nobody knew who this new god was or if this new god was about to start a new war. Nobody could find a trace of Percy or this new god. 

Percy Jackson's Point of View

Three years passed as I trained to master all of my godly powers. I mastered many different forms of combat and martial arts. I also learned how to use many different weapons including the bow and arrows. I forged myself a new sword. It is called Conqueror and it is 5 feet long. It is made out of Atlantean Steel(an indestructible royal blue metal mined only in Poseidon's undersea realm), Titan Silver, and Black Diamond(an indestructible soul-reaping jet black metal harder than stygian iron and mined only in the Underworld and in Tartarus). It is royal blue and jet black in color. I also have a bow and arrows made out of the same metals. 

I also have an indestructible jet black and royal blue Assassin's Creed style robe, cloak, and hood. Conqueror shrinks down into a ballpoint pen like Riptide. My bow is collapsible and I keep it in a quiver on my back along with all of my arrows.