𝟲𝟯 - ❝𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀❞ 🌷

Magsimula sa umpisa

everyone looks back at seamus, who was, in fact putting his gum under the table.

he sighs out, "ah, no way. the old codger can see out the back of his head"

you wince slightly as moody throws a piece of chalk at seamus' head, who luckily dodges.

"and hear across classrooms! so, which curse shall we see first?" he steps in front of harry's and ron's desk.

"weasley!"

ron - who was looking back at seamus - flinches and looks up at him, "yes?"

"stand"

ron nervously and slowly stands up.

"give us a curse"

"well, my dad did tell me about one.. the imperius curse"

"oh, yeah, your father would know all about that. gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago"

you furrow your eyebrows.

"perhaps this will show you why"

he walks back over to his desk, taking the lid of a big mason jar and taking out some kind of bug.

he points his wand at it, "engorgio"

it grows larger, "imperio!"

he drags it upwards, flinging it around with his wand.

it lands on dean's book, then on crabbe's face, "don't worry, it's completely harmless!"

you frown,

ehh.. is it okay? it looks scared!

he hangs it on top of ron's head, "if she bites... she's lethal!"

everyone was laughing along.

he laughs maniacally as he lands it on ron's face, draco laughs a little too hard from the corner as moody turns to him, "what are you laughin' at?"

he swings it over to draco's face who shouts, "get it off! get it off!"

moody laughs, "talented, isn't she?"

only when you're swinging her around like that.. she must be so scared!

"what should i have her do next? jump out the window?"

he swings his wand and the spider thing hits a glass globe, you whimper slightly.

"drown herself?" he says next, holding it above a bucket of water. by now, everyone had stopped laughing.

he places it back in his hand.

"scores of witches and wizards have claimed.. that they only did you-know-who's bidding.. under the influence of the imperius curse. but here's the rub : how do we sort out the liars? another, another"

a few people raise their hands, "up, up, come on"

even neville raises his hand.

"longbottom, is it?"

you look to neville.

"up"

everyone puts their hands down and neville stands up.

"professor sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology"

neville nods, "th-there's the um.. the cruciatus curse.." he says slowly.

you look at your lap as eyes turn to you.

"correct! correct! come, come" he gestures him over, you sink back in your seat in dread, not sure you like what's about to come.

"now we have a student in here.. who has suffered such curse"

you freeze slightly.

he stares at you for a moment before back at the bug.

"particularly nasty" he places the spider on the desk, "the torture curse" he says quietly as his eyes turn directly to you.

"crucio!" the bug starts to scream a very high-pitched scream.

you flinch heavily, staring, eyes wide at the writhing bug as your body trembled.

hermione hugged your body to her chest.

the bug looked in terrible pain, flailing about and crying.

neville also looked pretty upset.

"stop it! can't you see it's bothering them!? stop it!" hermione shouts.

moody finally takes his wand off the poor bug, it stops screaming and hunches over on itself.

moody places the bug on hermione's book, you stare at it with trembling eyes, a tear rolling down your cheek.

"perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse, miss granger"

hermione shakes her head, swallowing back her tears. you rub her hand under the desk.

"no? avada kedavra!"

you flinch back as moody kills the bug unmercifully, bile rising in your throat.

"the killing curse. only one person is known to have survived it... and he's sitting in this room"

he walks over to harry, making an odd face and taking another swig of his drink, which obviously didn't taste good.

date posted ; 4/11/23