[18]

I don't know what time it is but I know for sure that I'm sleeping at the floor of my room. I was sleeping at the floor of my room. I hear footsteps and I look slightly up. A man is standing right up from me. I can't understand who he is.

"Hello, Levi" he says and I look confused.

"What?" I say really confusing.

He stands me up and more his hand on my mouth. I try to pull away but with no success at first. I kick him at his balls and he stumbles backwards. I run to my bed and take my gun from under my pillow. I walk near him as I point my gun at him.

"Come on, Levi".

"I'm not fucking Levi".

He looks at me confused. He kicks my legs and I fall down with a groan leaving my mouth. He comes on top of me and starts punching me. He suddenly takes my mask off and throws it away. Then he starts punching me harder. I try my very best to take my gun and I manage to do it. The moment that I take it from the floor, I shoot him. He falls on top of me and I hear footsteps running downstairs. The door opens and a man enters. He helps me to pull the dead man away from me but then he stares at me confused.

"Your face ... " he can't continue his sentence but he shakes his head. I try to find my mask. "The boss will be here shortly. Someone entered Levi's room too".

"That man thought that I was Levi" he looks confused. The door opens again and De Luca enters the moment that I spot my mask. "Can you give me my mask?".

"What happened here?" De Luca asks the moment that the man gives me my mask.

De Luca looks at me confused as I put back on my mask. I sit up and place my back against the wall right behind me with a groan. I'm in so much pain.

"This man entered my room and thought that I was Levi" he (De Luca) looks at me confused.

"You look nothing like my son".

"I don't know why he thought that" he sighs.

"Do we know who he is, John?" I look at the man immediately. He is the man that beaten me up yesterday.

"I have never seen him before" John says.

"Okay. You know what to do with him".

John nods and takes the man on his arms. Then he exits my room and goes upstairs. De Luca lets out a sigh and then he looks at me. He walks near me and kneels down in front of me.

"Did he do something to you?" he asks me.

"No, sir".

"How did you end up at the floor?".

"He kicked my legs and I fell".

"Useless" he says under his breath but I heard him. "So you had a fight with him?".

"Yes, sir" he nods at me and stands up again.

"Get to bed and fall asleep".

That was the last thing that he said before exiting my room. He slams the door behind him and I let out a sigh. I stand up and walk over the bathroom. I take my mask off and sigh. I take my shirt off too but I just stare at myself in the mirror. I don't talk at first but then ...

"That's what I wanted to live? That's why I ran away from home?".

I say in a low voice, mostly to myself. I stabilize myself at the counter but then I hear a knock on the bathroom door and look there immediately. I see Levi's, Ice's and Ryker's mother. Anastasia De Luca. I pull my mask on, put my shirt on and then I look at her again.

"Are you okay, Simon?" she asks me as she stays by the door frame.

"I'll be fine" I reply.

"But are you?" I just stare at her. "Are you in pain?".

"I-I'll be fine" she lets out a sigh and walks near me.

"How are you really feeling, Simon?" I take a step back from her and she looks confused.

"I'm fine".

"Are you sure about that?".

"Yes, ma'am" she nods at me.

"As you wish. You can rest. It's too early yet".

I simply nod at her. She looks at me one last time before she exits my room at all. I look at myself, for once again, in the mirror and then I walk back outside in the bedroom. I just lay on my bed and try to fall asleep even if I can't. I'm not able to anymore.